Saint Caligula??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Geon , actually, it was Herod Antipas who refused to be involved in Jesus' trial, leaving him to be crucified. Herod Agrippa didn't come to the throne till fifteen years later.

Geon

Donor
Is this timeline dead?
To all intents and purposes I have gone as far as I think I can with my limited knowledge of Roman history and culture. If anyone would like to "pick up the ball" as it were and do a TL based on what I have done so far they have my permission but please PM me first.

I have greatly enjoyed writing this and I appreciate both my nomination and the votes for the Turtledove Award. Thank you all and please continue to enjoy this TL. :)

@Geon
If you've finished this, you could consider putting a story-only version of it into the Finished Timelines and Scenarios forum. Don't feel obliged though, it's just a suggestion.
Thank you for all the hard work you put into this. There may have been some elements which stretched credulity a bit, but everything remained within the bounds of plausibility in context, which is a difficult thing to pull off.

Status
Not open for further replies.