A New Beginning - Our 1992 Russian Federation

B) No, Afghanistan is no longer our concern.

We shouldn't get involved in another proxy war , especially since Taliban still have backing from the Pakistan and potentially US. We have already enough conflicts on our sides and we shouldn't throw away our resources in another long war.
(Also I'm pretty fine with allowing otl to happen and for US to go there). We need to focus on priorities and Afghanistan is to costly to be one of them.
I disagree yet agree it shouldn't be active involvement. Give the warlords Russian outdated equipment in return for Afghan mining grants is a great way to create a win win for ourselves. So T-54/55, our old artillery and IFV/APCs that cost a lot of money but are useless in a peer conflict. They only cost money to keep, while the Afghans can use them. After all a tank beats no tank.
B) No, don't apologize for the Soviet crimes - we have nothing to do with them.

I agree here, this is all on Communist party and it's leadership and while Russia was the heir of many USSR institutions it is not USSR. Especially not for something done by Stalin.

If there is a guilt , it's collective between all Soviet Republics but as I said Communist party didn't represent will of Russian people, nor any other members of USSR. Ultimately Poland will be antagonistic towards us anyway so we shouldn't bother with this at expense of Russian prestige and unreast at home. Russian people have chosen us to represent their will, not to admit guilt in their name.
I disagree - I would denounce Soviet crimes. After all the Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian people also suffered under the Soviet yoke. I'd also highlight Stalin was a Georgian, not a Russian. I agree with you that Poland will be antagonistic from the government, but we might create an angle for later collaboration this way.
Big part of that fleet was financed from Russia. Insist that redistribution of the fleet should be done via percentage how much each country contributed to the military budget.
Russia before the end had around 516 billions while Ukraine had around 82 billions. It's thus unreasonable from Ukraine to demand half of the fleet. Propose 70% to 30% deal with Russia offering Ukraine some oil and gas price cuts in value for the next 20 % for 5 years.
Agreed. However, I would start more negative for Ukraine then you. The 82 billion is only 16%, plus the math gets worse if you factor in the other nations that were part of the USSR. So I'd offer 16% to start, and would be willing to go in steps to your 30%, in exchange for economic, social, standards and other collaboration. Plus some joint mining grants in the Donbass.
Agreed with your other points

I disagree yet agree it shouldn't be active involvement. Give the warlords Russian outdated equipment in return for Afghan mining grants is a great way to create a win win for ourselves. So T-54/55, our old artillery and IFV/APCs that cost a lot of money but are useless in a peer conflict. They only cost money to keep, while the Afghans can use them. After all a tank beats no tank.

To start the mining operations implies we have safety there and money to build up infrastructure necessary for those operations, which we don't have. If anything we are better of investing that money in our own mines and regions.

Otherwise while this equipment is useless against peer competition it can still be sold to the people that don't have peer competition giving us necessary cash instead of donating it in a long war we have no way of knowing we can win. Pakistan and US are still involved to some measure.

1. A) yes, we should support afghanistan against the Taliban threat.
2. A) We should acknowledge and confront the skeletons in our historical past.
3. I support moving our healthcare system to something more akin to the German model, allowing for privatization of healthcare, but ensuring all private healthcare is also non-profit and put under strict regulations and supervision to ensure universal care.

To start the mining operations implies we have safety there and money to build up infrastructure necessary for those operations, which we don't have. If anything we are better of investing that money in our own mines and regions.

Otherwise while this equipment is useless against peer competition it can still be sold to the people that don't have peer competition giving us necessary cash instead of donating it in a long war we have no way of knowing we can win. Pakistan and US are still involved to some measure.
Yes, I think it's better to focus on mining in Donbass and other areas in our sphere of influence, than in Afghanistan where civil war is going on.

1. Should the Russian government support the Afghani government against the Taliban forces?
B) We have our domestic problems that we should be concentrating on and involvement in Afghanistan didn't turn out so well for the USSR, so better that we stay out of this.
2. President Fyodorov is about to visit Poland. Our future relations with Poland may depend on this visit. Liberal politicians suggest that President Fyodorov, as a head of successor state to the USSR, should apologize to the Polish people for all the Soviet crimes done to Poland, including the Katyn massacre.
A) We should acknowledge the suffering of the Polish and the past crimes of the USSR and apologise for them so that we may move on with an eye towards the future.
3. Ukrainian government demands a half of the former Soviet Black Fleet, which caused an uproar in Russia. Please write down how the issue of the Black Fleet should be resolved?
I'll add my support to @Kriss's plan.
4. Please write down, how the reform of Russian healthcare system should be done?
I'll add my support to @ruffino's plan with @Kriss's amendment.
5. Please write down, what can the Russian government do to turn Kaliningrad into "Hong Kong on the Baltic"?
I'll add my support to @ruffino's proposal.

By the way, in your opinion which strategy should be followed in regards to Ukraine, taking into account that the half of population and of political establishment are oriented towards the EU and NATO?

Last edited:
By the way, in your opinion which strategy should be followed in regards to Ukraine, taking into account that the half of population and of political establishment are oriented towards the EU and NATO?

For now, but as we raise our living standards and our investment in Ukraine raises, not to mention trade with other EEU members increases opinions in Ukraine should change, same with NATO.

But my strategy is to bind Ukraine economically to us and to CIS/EEU while also financing politicians that are in favor of EEU/Russia and neutrality, or joining our own defense institutions as well as to invest in good media propaganda in favor of EEU. For example after US invasion of Irak etc public opinion in Ukraine viewed USA as it's main threat and it's not like Ukraines situation will improve dramatically by joining EU as we saw with some ex Warsaw Pact nations.

Generally the thing is that as of now Ukraine is already a member of Russian led economic institutions and as our economic situation improves i don't see public opinion in Ukraine remaining the same. Honestly down the line i expect that pro EU/NATO sentiment will probably diminish in favor of EEU/neutrality opinion. If good chunk of Ukrainian population is pro Russian otl i don't see how that number wouldn't be greater with more economically successful Russia (and beside more economically successful Russia it's not like other members of EEU/CIS won't be better of given that they actually have some semblance of economic Integration this time around and with us actively pursuing even greater economic integration post Soviet space will probably have better economy than otl, this includes Ukraine as well).

But this opens a wider geopolitical question, Ukraine is a particular reason why i don't see EU as crucial partner for Russia and favor India. EU while wonderful economic partner is also a rival and as long as it remains so EU/Russia relations will be balancing act. Regarding Ukraine? In EEU they might be a boon to EU as it's a country that will seek good relations between EU and EEU. But ultimately Ukraine will impact relations of EU and Russia/EEU significantly as well as economic development of the continent. Same with Russian stance in USA/China competition.

Otherwise we should also see to get Bulgaria to join EEU/CIS opposed to EU.

Last edited:
I agree with Kriss on this one. Ukraine experienced a spike in pro-West feelings after the Soviet collapse, but these diminished quickly OTL. Ukraine only started looking West again after the Crimea Crisis in 2014. I feel it should be pretty easy to keep them on side, or at the very minimum neutral, as long as we don’t do anything mind numbingly stupid.

But my strategy is to bind Ukraine economically to us and to CIS/EEU while also financing politicians that are in favor of EEU/Russia and neutrality, or joining our own defense institutions as well as to invest in good media propaganda in favor of EEU. For example after US invasion of Irak etc public opinion in Ukraine viewed USA as it's main threat and it's not like Ukraines situation will improve dramatically by joining EU as we saw with some ex Warsaw Pact nations.
Ok, I will include vote on sponsoring Ukrainian politicians and oligarchs in today's update

Last edited:
1. Should the Russian government support the Afghani government against the Taliban forces?

B) No, Afghanistan is no longer our concern.

If the Afghan forces are strong they will survive if not well they are mostly led by the same people who fought the USSR in Afghanistan and so them being destroyed is not that bad.

Plus a Taliban controlled Afghanistan would be very isolated and effective scarecrow, Central Asian Republics and India would turn to Russia in hopes of containing any spill over, which should be minimal for Russia.

Besides the actual Afghan government in the OTL did try to intervene in the Tajikistan civil war notably by Masoud and Hekmatyar.

2. President Fyodorov is about to visit Poland. Our future relations with Poland may depend on this visit. Liberal politicians suggest that President Fyodorov, as a head of successor state to the USSR, should apologize to the Polish people for all the Soviet crimes done to Poland, including the Katyn massacre.
B We can and should admit what the USSR did, but we are not the USSR.

The new born Russian state and Russian people have both nothing to do Soviet crimes but also are fellow victims, the extremists who took over in 1917 and conquered the Russian Republic are to be blamed.

3. Ukrainian government demands a half of the former Soviet Black Fleet, which caused an uproar in Russia. Please write down how the issue of the Black Fleet should be resolved?

Agree but first see what they are willing to offer, this is in a fact a great move for gaining influence over Ukraine given they will economically will struggle to maintain this force and need Russian equipment to keep this fleet useful. Granted though it will have a cost, might create some bitterness overtime but having a larger Ukrainian military that's going to struggle to survive in society will likely have some unexpected consequences.

4. Please write down, how the reform of Russian healthcare system should be done?
@ruffino plan with Kriss amendment
5. Please write down, what can the Russian government do to turn Kaliningrad into "Hong Kong on the Baltic"?
@ruffino plan

Chapter Five: Clinton's visit to Russia and parliamentary elections in Ukraine (January - March 1994)
sputnik-54805-tn.jpg

(One of President Fyodorov's main goals on the international stage was rebuilding of Russian prestige as a state)

President Fyodorov refused to help the Afghani government in the war against the Taliban, stating that any kind of Russian involvement might provoke the Americans to once again help the rebels. The Afghan civil war would last until 1996, when the Taliban captured Kabul and established the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. Fyodorov's visit to Warsaw marked a new opening in relations between Poland and Russia. By order of the President Fyodorov, certified copies of documents concerning the Katyn massacre and its cover-up were handed over to Poland . On 25 January 1994, during his visit to Poland, Fyodorov laid flowers at the Katyn Cross at the Powiązki Military Cemetery and asked for forgiveness on behalf of his nation for all the crimes committed against the Polish nation by the Soviets. The Ukrainian demand to hand a half of the former Soviet Black Sea Fleet was met with a counterproposal from Moscow. Initially, the Russian government proposed a 70:30 split in favor of Russia, or 50 to 50%, under the condition that Ukraine would contribute financially on the same level as Russia. As the Ukrainian government was not able to meet the Russian demand but still insisted on an even split of the fleet, both sides reached an agreement, which resulted in an equal split of the fleet in exchange for Russian mining rights in the Donbass basin.

gettyimages-51867423-612x612.jpg

(The decline of the Russian healthcare system could not be tolerated anymore)

The reform of the Russian healthcare system was of particular importance to the President. The new system would be a universal, multi-layer healthcare system paid for by statutory health insurance and optional private health insurance. Furthermore, the Russian government focused on domestic production of medicine and investment in improving conditions within maternity units to encourage the falling population growth in Russia. Russia would have a universal system with two main types of health insurance. Russian citizens would be offered three mandatory health benefits, which would be co-financed by employer and employee: health insurance, accident insurance, and long-term care insurance. Accident insurance for working accidents would be covered by the employer and would basically cover all risks for commuting to work and at the workplace. Long-term care insurance would be covered half-and-half by employer and employee and would cover cases in which a person is not able to manage their daily routine (provision of food, cleaning of an apartment, personal hygiene, etc.). It would be about 2% of a yearly salaried income or pension, with employers matching the employee's contribution. To increase the economic and industrial potential of Kaliningrad, the government established a special taxation system, promoted university studies in the area, and promoted tourism, especially for German visitors. Furthermore, cheap port rates were offered, and significant investments were made in the local ports to turn Kaliningrad into a hub for the Baltic Sea.

50605770.jpg

(Bill Clinton's visit to Russia brought two former enemies closer than never before)

Between 12 and 15 February 1994, Presidents Clinton and Fyodorov negotiated the Kremlin accords. These accords were an agreement between their respective countries not to target strategic nuclear missiles at each other. The text of the agreement, which is thirteen paragraphs long, includes a single paragraph on the subject of detargeting. It specifies 30 May 1994 as the deadline for detargeting, and states that "for the first time in nearly half a century – virtually since the dawn of the nuclear age – Russia and United States will not operate nuclear forces, day-to-day, in a manner that presumes they are adversaries." Detargeted missiles are reprogrammed to either have no target or, in the case of missiles that require a constant target (such as the Minuteman III), are set to open-ocean targets. Furthermore, during Clinton's visit to Moscow a number of trade and financial deals was reached between the United States and Russian Federation. Additionally, President Clinton publicly supported Russian entry into international organizations as the G7, WTO, OECD and APEC.

The Banja Luka incident, on 28 February 1994, was an incident in which six Republika Srpska Air Force J-21 Jastreb single-seat light attack jets were engaged, and four of them shot down, by NATO warplanes from the United States Air Force. U.S. F-16 fighters southwest of Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina successfully engaged and destroyed several Bosnian Serb warplanes which had attacked a Bosnian factory, while suffering no casualties of their own. It marked the first active combat action, air-to-air or otherwise, in NATO's history. In February 1994, the 526th Fighter Squadron, "Black Knights", based at Ramstein AB, Germany, was attached to the 401st Operations Group (Provisional) operating out of Aviano AB, Italy, as part of NATO's Operation Deny Flight. On 28 February, a flight of two 526th F-16s, "Knight 25" and "Knight 26", were crossing over Croatian airspace to conduct Close Air Support training near Sarajevo, Bosnia, when they detected six unidentified radar contacts eastbound in the No Fly Zone. These contacts were not immediately visible to the NATO AWACS aircraft flying over Hungarian territory because of distance and hilly terrain. After several minutes, AWACS was able to establish contact south of Banja Luka at 6:35 a.m. Two other 526th Squadron F-16s, Black 03 and Black 04, were vectored to the area and intercepted six J-21 Jastreb and two J-22 Orao aircraft that were bombing the "Bratstvo" military factory at Novi Travnik.

In accordance with the UN and NATO rules of engagement, orders to "land or exit the no-fly zone or be engaged" were issued twice, but both warnings were ignored. While warnings were issued, the violating aircraft dropped bombs over their target, which was left in flames. In such circumstances NATO has a "single key", meaning that only one clearance was needed, so the Combined Air Operations Center was immediately able to clear the F-16s to attack. The Bosnian Serb Jastrebs headed northwards, back to their base. At 6:45 a.m., the NATO fighters engaged their opponents. Captain Robert G. Wright fired an AIM-120 AMRAAM, downing the first Jastreb which was flying at 1,500 metres (4,900 ft). The remaining Jastrebs dropped to a few hundred metres, flying at low level to use the mountainous terrain to hide from radar and make their escape back to Udbina. Wright pressed on, closing to within AIM-9 Sidewinder range. He engaged two aircraft with heat-seeking Sidewinder missiles, shooting them both down.

After he had expended all his missiles and low on fuel, Wright handed over the chase to his wingman, Capt. Scott O'Grady, who had been flying 'top cover' above his flight leader. O'Grady dropped down to engage and fired an AIM-9M; the missile locked on and a near explosion of the warhead triggered by the proximity fuse severely damaged the tail of the targeted Jastreb. Black flight was now approaching "bingo fuel", the point at which a plane will not have enough fuel to return, so they pulled off to refuel from a KC-135 Stratotanker circling in orbit over the Adriatic. At the same time the other pair of F-16Cs, "Knight 25" and "Knight 26", had been vectored to the area by the AWACS. At 6:50 a.m., "Knight 25", piloted by Capt. Steve "Yogi" Allen, managed to get in behind a single Jastreb flying at a very low altitude. He launched a Sidewinder, downing another J-21 Jastreb. Knight 25 flight turned back hard to the south, where Knight 26, Col. John "Jace" Meyer, established radar lock on another aircraft fleeing to the northwest. After a minute of pursuit, radar contact was lost and the flight broke off the attack. Low on fuel, Knight 25 and 26 returned to the tanker over the Adriatic. After refueling, they resumed combat air patrol over Bosnia. Two remaining Serb aircraft were able to land as they ran out of fuel at Udbina Air Base in the Serbian Krajina.

The USAF credited three kills to Captain Robert Gordon "Wilbur" Wright, flying F-16C-40 #89-2137/RS, using an AIM-120 AMRAAM and two AIM-9 Sidewinders; and one kill using an AIM-9 Sidewinder to Captain Stephen L. "Yogi" Allen flying F-16C-40 #89-2009/RS of the same unit. The Bosnian Serbs acknowledged the loss of five aircraft in the incident; the discrepancy probably stems from the fact that an additional aircraft crashed after being hit by a missile explosion while trying to escape in low-level flight. This engagement was the first wartime action conducted by NATO forces since its formation in 1949. Eight days later, on March 8, a Spanish Air Force CASA C-212 transport plane was hit in the tail by what was reported to be a Soviet-made SA-7 MANPADS missile east of Rijeka, near Serb-occupied Krajina during a flight from Zagreb to Split. The tail control surfaces were damaged, the left engine failed and four military passengers (from the US, the United Kingdom, France, and the Netherlands) were injured by shrapnel and splinters. The crew managed to land the aircraft at Rijeka Airport, and Spanish technicians were later able to repair the aircraft's damage and bring it back to service in 48 hours.The incident, which according to NATO took place in a zone under Croat control, may have been a Bosnian Serb response to the 28 February shootdowns and, though it failed to name a perpetrator, NATO labeled the incident a "provocation", while Croat defence officials blamed "Serb terrorists" and claimed that more than one missile was fired at the aircraft.

164748-5x3-topteaser1260x756.jpg

(The utmost priority for the Baltic States was joining NATO and the EU before the Russian Federation finished its internal reforms)

In order to balance the unsettled relations with Russia and to return to the European and international community of nations, which they had been part of during the interwar era, the Baltic states placed great emphasis on integration with Europe and the West in the 1990s. Following quick admission to the United Nations and the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe in fall 1991, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania became founding members of the Council of Baltic Sea States (CBSS) in March 1992, a ten-country regional organization that also included the Nordic states, Germany, Poland, and Russia. The CBSS was particularly attractive to small countries such as the Baltic states, not only as a means to foster regional cooperation in a number of areas but also to moderate the powerful influence of large states such as Russia and Germany. An important milestone in the early independence years for all three Baltic states was admission to the Council of Europe (Estonia and Lithuania in May 1993, Latvia in February 1995) since its membership criteria demanded adherence to strict standards on democratic elections and human rights. By the second half of the 1990s, the foreign policy of the Baltic states focused increasingly on gaining membership in the European Union and NATO. In June 1995, the EU concluded similar association agreements with all three Baltic countries, but Estonia's alone did not stipulate a transition period. In July 1997 Estonia was invited, along with Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovenia, and the Greek portion of Cyprus, to enter into negotiations for EU membership in the next round of expansion. Although Estonia argued that the entry of one Baltic state into the EU would open the door for the other two, it was clear that the exclusion of Latvia and Lithuania from this first group of candidates raised intra-Baltic tensions. Nevertheless, in December 1999 Latvia and Lithuania joined Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta as additional EU candidate members, and it remained possible that Estonias two southern neighbors could catch up in the negotiations. However, the pace of the projected EU expansion would clearly be uncertain since it depended on a wide range of factors, not the least of which was the organization's capacity for internal reform.

Petro_Symonenko_head.jpg

(Petro Symonenko - new Ukrainian Prime Minister and supporter of alliance with Russia)

On 27 March 1994 parliamentary elections were held in Ukraine, where a coalition of left-wing and pro-Russian parties won. The coalition led by the Communist Party of Ukraine under the leadership of Petro Symonenko gained the most seats in the Verkhovna Rada. During the election campaing Symonenko promised to introduce in Ukraine similar reforms like those implemented by President Fyodorov in Russia. Main points of Symonenko's program were:
  • strengthening of democratic measures in state and public life;
  • introduction in the country of a system of public control;
  • suppression of corruption and organized crime, particularly in the upper echelon of power;
  • elimination of benefits and privileges for officials;
  • federalization of Ukraine;
  • comprehensive development of Ukrainian language and culture, granting Russian the status of state language;
  • modernization and public control over the economy;
  • nationalization of strategic businesses;
  • establishing a competitive state sector of the economy, energy independence;
  • reforms in the agro-industrial complex, Housing and communal services;
  • electoral legislation reform ensuring a proper share of representation of workers, peasants, intelligentsia, women, and youth in Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and local government;
  • creation of labor group councils vested with powers to monitor the economic activity of businesses;
  • liquidation of poverty, social justice, a system of progressive taxation and state price regulation, free medicine, secondary and tertiary education, and full compensation of deposits in the Soviet Savings Bank.

Last edited:
1. President Fyodorov is about to travel to Asia and meet with leaders of China and India. The question is which of the Asian giants is more important for Russia - China or India?
A) Favor India - they are our historical allies;
B) Favor China - they have the biggest economic and industrial potential in Asia;
C) try to find a balance - the best path would be to remain on terms with both powers.

2. President Fyodorov was approached by a representative of Ukrainian oligarchs and politicians - who in exchange for money and protection offer their political allegiance and support for Russian interest in Ukraine.
A) Agree to the deal - we could use them as our agents in Ukraine;
B) Don't agree to the deal - it is a waste of money and time.

3. Please write down, how should the reform of Russian education system should be done?

1 - A; India is a friendly nation, let's support them.

2 - B; I don't trust it, supporting the oligarchs will guarantee the government, but on their terms, ceasing their support if what they want is not done. It is better to lose it and be able to recover it later, than to keep it as a slave to the whims of an oligarchic elite.

3 - Make an educational reform; in which education and schooling will be mandatory until the age of 16, and from this age onwards they will be able to choose, leave their studies, begin vocational training studies (not only as plumbers, electricians or hairdressers, but also as assistants in medicine, health care dependent population, paperwork management in imports/exports) or starting university access courses.
To access the university, depending on the course to be taken, the future student must opt for a branch more focused on mathematics, physics, chemistry... (science), another branch more focused on economics, history, philosophy... ( humanities) or the branch more focused on art history, music, acting... (arts). These courses will last 2 years, after which you must take a university entrance exam. Depending on your grade, you will be able to choose a career and the university where you will study it. University studies will last 4-6 years depending on the degree, and will be free in exchange for completion; In case of abandonment, the student may allege a cause (own or family illness, impossibility of continuing studies due to employment situation, choosing another university degree or taking it at another university...) if this is not sufficient cause, the former student You must pay the cost of your studies as a precondition to starting a new career. Once you have completed your studies, you must complete a work internship of no less than 6 months but no more than 12, for which the graduate will not be paid, but will enable him to finish the development of his studies with a job perspective.

1. President Fyodorov is about to travel to Asia and meet with leaders of China and India. The question is which of the Asian giants is more important for Russia - China or India?
A) Favor India - they are our historical allies;
B) Favor China - they have the biggest economic and industrial potential in Asia;
C) try to find a balance - the best path would be to remain on terms with both powers.

2. President Fyodorov was approached by a representative of Ukrainian oligarchs and politicians - who in exchange for money and protection offer their political allegiance and support for Russian interest in Ukraine.
B) Don't agree to the deal - it is a waste of money and time.

3. Please write down, how should the reform of Russian education system should be done?
For number 1, I choose C. Having both of these nations be pro-Russia (or at least anti-West) is important to maintaining our interests in Asia.

For 2 and 3, I agree with @ruffino

So while India is important due to our new start a good relations with China are also necessary, most importantly because China is up and coming economic powerhouse and how we treat them will decide how they treat us. As of now for this new start i say we should try to find a balance as we need both and honestly while we don't want to see Chinese dominance we also don't want to be in unnecessary competition with China. How we will behave diplomatically down the line is another thing but for now we need economic partners which means we should be friendly with both.

Let's be honest here, even if we don't do it other powers will. Not buying influence in our backyard is a fooly that will only result other powers gaining ground. Support will take the form we decide, in case of Oligarchs it means greater integration with Ukraines economic community and in case of politician's we will ensure that people at least not join NATO and EU. We need people on the ground to actually have influence and to counter enemy influence. USA and EU will certainly do so and will support and protect their darlings.

Make elementary and high school education mandatory and free. Elementary schooling will last 8 years while high-school will last 4 years. High-school will be free of charge with learning materials (books, etc) provided by the state and admissions will be based on grades of the elementary school graduates (basically conduct in elementary school will define which high-school you can go to as we want most educated to succeed and access will be limited by the need of the market).

Instead of the high-school ( or if they don't meet the standards) elementary students can have an option to take courses that last from 2 to 4 years in which they will learn necessary things for work market and be able to enjoy employment earlier (not only as plumbers, electricians or hairdressers, but also as assistants in medicine, health care dependent population, paperwork management in imports/exports) or starting university access courses where you can take a entrance exam to access the University. High-school students will get an access based in final grade on their schooling and won't have entrance exam (basically it's a last chance for those that failed).

After military/Civil service comes university/college. Once again University will be free and all needs including dormitories will be financed by the state,entery to a specific course/university will be based on chosen High-school, or 4 year course that prepares people for specific university, upper graduates from high-school (with better grades) have advantage, then those with best course grades followed by lower preforming High-school graduates and course graduates, but once again places will be limited and grades, conduct of behavior etc. will play great role in accessing the University.

All schools will have computer science classes from 7 grade which will go all the way to end of the University ensuring that our population is properly educated into the computing and are ready for coming of a digital age .

Also from 7th grade of elementary school to the 2 year of high-school/courses all schools will have home class where students will learn things like how to cook, or come to terms with day to day problems like changing tyre on a car, clean etc.

All elementary and high school as well as courses will be obligated to have clubs and off school activities to promote student initiative and collegial behavior, there will be school events and inter-school competitions/events, charity events etc and most importantly school uniforms will be mandatory for students through elementary and high-school years, but not in the university .

After courses, high-school and universities (depending on student decision to go further, or otherwise), at the end of these studies there will be employment opportunities directly from school where various companies and businesses will get resumes of various students (grades, preformances, good behavior) and send them employment offers so that students may choose for which company to work for after school. After school practical schooling will be continued by these companies and businesses after which students/now worker will be obligated to work for those companies certain number of years.

So the point of this system is that it's completely free, is based on the needs of the labor market as there is a limit on the number of students, it's competitive and based on preformance of the students to justify the cost state takes on and to ensure that only the best and most motivated can succeed while also minimizing risks of failing in later stages and more importantly in case if failure, or droop out no one will be burdened with debt, but they will miss out employment season at the end of each school period.

It also educates all our students in Computer science to some measure (depending on success) and prepares our population quite nicely for digital age, we encourage bonding among students, teach them to come to terms with everyday problems in life and help them get a secure jobs after school with best of the best getting best offers.

Otherwiseas said for practical schooling in companies students/now workers are obligated to work for those companies for certain number of years after which they can change the company. Any abuses, etc will be in jurisdiction of the Unions and labor laws so there shouldn't be problems there. But this is also done for job security and for creation of proper worker ethics.

And generally i believe that practical schooling should be done on a work place instead in school, it's an opportunity for company to show itself and to bring up its workers to it's standards opposed to halfway schooling done by schools which are honestly more prone to abuses due to grey area students are in since they either get treated as cheap labor force, or don't get to learn anything, this way they are newly fledged workers and will get all rights they deserve and if they must work/learn practical work then they might as well get played as fullfledged workers for a given services.

Last edited:

You make a good point, but there is one point why I think my idea is valid: a mining Grant does not have to be consumed immediately, nor would I. However, there is much in Afghan soil that is worth it. Sending outdated T-55 etc costs next to nothing, but should they win brings us much. If they don't, well, at least we're rid off them.

(Petro Symonenko - new Ukrainian Prime Minister and supporter of alliance with Russia)

But otherwise we must work together with this man as i like his ideas, if he follows our lead Ukraine will be on a great path, we left leaning governments must stick together in this Capitalist world.

Also hopefully we get to address some CIS/EEU reforms to improve it's work.
1999 Latvia and Lithuania joined Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
We must stop that, i believe Communist party, later socialist party of Bulgaria actually won elections fair and square but was forced to resign. But generally left-wing parties in Bulgaria were more pro Russian and given popular support and us being viable alternative to EU we could get them in.

1. I'd put India over China, but C if we can get away with it.
  2. B) like @ruffino mentioned, but expose the oligarchs that made the offer, killing their popularity. Plus it helps internal popularity if it backfires in Ukraine.
  3. Don't know, I like @Kriss' proposal but Ruffino's works too