WIP Map Thread

I think it was a joke about the hexagon divisions on the map (I assume this is the setting for some RP game? Is that what Imagi-Nation is? IK RPGs often divide their maps into hexagons like that) looking like a honeycomb.
that had completly passed me by - no its because i was using worldographer as the map making tool - it is primarily an RPG tool but i wanted a board game like map for a wargame capmpaign.

imagi-nation is the current term in wargaming for a campaign between non real countries rather than using OTL (actual) countries etc. It gives me a little more freedom to give a certain country Zeppelin like airships for example that they didnt have in real life but the countries are not that well diguised - Gallia for example is a very thinly diguised France.

Mongol Byzantium No Fourth Crusade.png

Last edited:
A WIP that's been in progress for years that I've been working on and of on. I'm hoping to have this be the next map I finish. It's vaguely based off a COAW map game from 2020.

1699803964117.png

Carolingina... caliphate? :D
(at first I though it is some sort of Greater Portugal, before noticing its european borders)
It's meant to be a Spain-based state that follows a fusion of Christianity and Islam. They have successfully spread their religion to all of Western Europe.

1699989577910.png

From right to left: "What if England won the Hundred Years War/Double Blind What If Henry IV wasn't overthrown?" "Double Blind What If France won the Hundred Years War/What if Henry IV was overthrown?"

I'm debating about if I'm going to post them separately or together on the off chance I ever actually finish.

Here's something I've been working on for like 2 weeks. The map part is pretty much done with just the notes and legend left. Any comments, criticism or suggestions are welcome. I'd like to know if the various small icons I've used are legible or not especially.

3qvbı - Kopya.png

Here's something I've been working on for like 2 weeks
Is South Carolina okay?

I’d say it’s pretty legible and looks great, hardest to really tell what’s going on is the Mediterranean one but even that’s just because I lack the context to understand it. Are those sea lanes? It’s very interesting visually.

MegaBritain vs the Borbons?
Yeah that's pretty much true. However, the map will be structured to be a country profile and there is going to be a twist, or two or even three.
Is South Carolina okay?

I’d say it’s pretty legible and looks great, hardest to really tell what’s going on is the Mediterranean one but even that’s just because I lack the context to understand it. Are those sea lanes? It’s very interesting visually.
South Carolina is very much not okay lol. And yeah those are sea lanes. I get that it's pretty hard to understand what going on though. There're going to be legends for all the auxilliary maps, besides the Japan map of course, I don't think that's necessary.