WI Steve Irwin survived?

One more good man in the world. His show lasts a few more years, but he retires to spend more time with his family after another near-accident; and he spends the rest of his life working at Australia Zoo, living in a house made of money with his family.

Or, alternately, he'd just do something else reckless and get killed that way. But I prefer my theory.

His near-death experience turns him into an animal hater, and he spends the rest of his life killing animals wherever he finds them. No he actually does Hunt crocodiles.

Hapsburg

Banned
He continues bein' Steve, helpin' the wildlife and other such good stuff. When he dies, it will still be a sad day of mourning the loss of him.

NapoleonXIV

Banned
One more good man in the world. His show lasts a few more years, but he retires to spend more time with his family after another near-accident; and he spends the rest of his life working at Australia Zoo, living in a house made of money with his family.

Or, alternately, he'd just do something else reckless and get killed that way. But I prefer my theory.

I think he'd retire right away. He wasn't doing anything reckless when he was killed, it was really a could happen to anyone accident, so this would just put the handwriting on the wall that his luck was run out and the cumulative risks were going to catch up to him.

HelloLegend

Banned
He was a great entertainer. Had he survived, more people would have been more interested in learning about animals. Simply because his presentation is very entertaining.

He put a lot of his money into buying areas of the outback to maintain as nature reserves. That's a project I'd like to have seen him continue, and possibly extend to threatened environments elsewhere in the world.

Steve shrugs off the incident and continue working for many years. Bringing up his daughter to go in his footsteps and making kid-documenturys starring her and eventually her brother. As he said in one memorial show on Animal planet: "My father retired when his reflexes became to slow, and so will i"

Either that or he gets killed trying to catch a gator