What would it have taken for a pre-1940 German/Polish Jewish revolt?

Delvestius

Banned
I don't know how often this is discussed, or what the general consensus is regarding the issue. I'm wondering as to what factors were lacking in regards to an early or pre-war Jewish revolt. A few factors are readily apparent.

The first being that Germany's politically active Jews were still licking their wounds from the 1920's, leading to the second factor - that most Jews with the means to fund, organize and lead a counter-movement generally preferred to use their resources to leave the increasingly perilous environment of 1930s Germany, rather than stay and fight. On top of that, many thousands of Jews that didn't have the means found them.

The next factor is lack of (to my knowledge) the general lack of international solidarity among global Jewish communities pre-1948. The intellectual and political elite of most Jewish communities had been united under a general Marxist-leftist movement for a few decades now, but even this was fractured between internationalists and zionists, and represented but a fraction of Jews. To the fact that most Jews who died were Polish, I wonder what it would have taken for there to be an early whistleblower and prepared for the worst. Or, if such a counter movement did spring up in Germany, how effective it would be in reaching out to Jewish organizations of other nations.

If anything, the growth of the Zionist movement as well as the effectiveness of Jewish defense groups and settlement building in British Palestine during the pre-Holocaust Aliyahs show us that the culture was capable of incredible solidarity, perhaps the only reason that allowed them to Triumph over the vastly numerically superior Arabs during Palestinian revolt of 1936 and the 1947 civil war in British Palestine. However Western assistance was also a significant factor.

What then are our possibilities? How could the most heinous process in human history be averted, or at least decreased in scope and depth? It baffles be that a few thousand in the holy land grew to become some of the most effective warriors on earth, while six million were led to the slaughter.