What should your country look like?

Uber-Sapmi. Northern Norway, Sweden, Finland and Russia. And Canada. The whole circumpolar zone. And a lot of aircraft carriers.

Well all of the Low Lands including parts that are now german, and of course Indonesia or at least a big chump of it.

Can't agree more. I coulda included Wyoming just to make Dave Howery mad, but I decided against it. :D

Oh, and I almost forgot Bermuda. Hey, we gotta have a nice bunch of islands in the Ocean, too. :D

Go ahead - include it. I would. And yes, must not forget Bermuda. Also, if French is still spoken alongside (which ideally it should), then it should have all the literary tenses that are only used for formal stuff in French.

http://french.about.com/library/weekly/aa010501b.htm

Before the Europeans drew our borders for us and divided us.

LONG LIVE AL-ALAM!

ArabWorld.jpg

I'm a bit more humble than Lord Grattan. All I ask for is the right and just return of the Toledo strip to its true owners; Michigan. This would change maps only slightly, like so:
AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A United multi-racial South Africa, one of the great powers in the Cold War; facing off against the heathen Soviet African Republic. South Africa is 50% black, 30% White, 15% Indian, and 5% Asian. It has been a functioning democracy with freedoms for all its citizens since 1954. The leading manufacturer of nuclear and other material, as well mining varoius other minerals; makes South Africa a leading economic powerhouse.

My Dream South Africa.PNG

Hnau

Banned
The United States of America should have taken Canada (if only we had set our minds to it!), Mexico (we should have kept it... foolish racists), all of Central America down to Panama (great for fruit and canals), Cuba and the Caribbean (could have been easily Americanized), as well as the Philippines (we should have just been a little nicer to them), Japan (we took it, we should have kept it, the Japanese people need room to move around in!), and the Korean peninsula (the Korean people would be a great asset to our country).

Too bad we've been a bunch of racists for so much of our history. We had the capability to be such a great force for good... :(

Anyway, as I've said before, the Republic of Singapore should consist of the original Straits Settlements i.e. Singapore, Penang and Malacca and in addition to that have franchises around the world.

The Republic of Singapore (Americas) formerly known as Panama, the Republic of Singapore (Africa), formerly Zanzibar and the Republic of Singapore (Europe), formerly Kalinigrad.

There we go....

(I can't tell if the map'll re-appear in quotes-sorry if it does)

I'd add in:

-Jamaica just to have the other major English-speaking place in the Carribean area and North America-so nearly all of Anglo-America is under one flag, and for strategic purposes.
-Baja California and the mouth of the Colorado River, that little strip of land bugs me. Maybe Sonora and Chihuahua, since those seem to be popular since Timeline-191.
-Greenland, just to complete all of North America. Back to buying stuff from the Danes.

The advantages are, I think, it satisfies all the American expansionists with large lands close by but also easier to assilimate-Sonora, Baja Cali, and Chihuahua just become more of the southwest, Cuba's an island and has ha traditional American influence in the country, and only Quebec would be the problem-but it's already used to being part of an Anglo-country, at the least.

I just revealed myself as yet another Ameriwanker, haven't I? Apologies. :eek: The linked image is from an edited TL-191 map.

umbricman

(I can't tell if the map'll re-appear in quotes-sorry if it does)

I'd add in:

-Jamaica just to have the other major English-speaking place in the Carribean area and North America-so nearly all of Anglo-America is under one flag, and for strategic purposes.
-Baja California and the mouth of the Colorado River, that little strip of land bugs me. Maybe Sonora and Chihuahua, since those seem to be popular since Timeline-191.
-Greenland, just to complete all of North America. Back to buying stuff from the Danes.

The advantages are, I think, it satisfies all the American expansionists with large lands close by but also easier to assilimate-Sonora, Baja Cali, and Chihuahua just become more of the southwest, Cuba's an island and has ha traditional American influence in the country, and only Quebec would be the problem-but it's already used to being part of an Anglo-country, at the least.

I just revealed myself as yet another Ameriwanker, haven't I? Apologies. :eek: The linked image is from an edited TL-191 map.

[IMAGE]

I had contemplated adding Grrenland, and even considered Iceland, but I eventually decided against it.

A United multi-racial South Africa, one of the great powers in the Cold War; facing off against the heathen Soviet African Republic. South Africa is 50% black, 30% White, 15% Indian, and 5% Asian. It has been a functioning democracy with freedoms for all its citizens since 1954. The leading manufacturer of nuclear and other material, as well mining varoius other minerals; makes South Africa a leading economic powerhouse.

Yeah, but just like OTL you are in total lack of oil, wich severly hampers your strategic freedom ;)

If you only "welcome" Angola also, and find its oil :eek::cool: