What becomes of the Ottoman Empire in an Central Powers Victory TL?

Basically what it says in the title. What land gains - if any - would the OE get if it successfully rode out a CP victory intact? What kind of future could it expect in this new world?

It would almost certainly regain Egypt and Sudan. Possibly Libya. Maybe even some Balkan territory.

I very much doubt that. The Ottomans were barely holding together with the territory they had, they had no desire for more.

I suspect they regain Kars, possibly the British territories in Arabia, but no more. The real benefit is internal stability.

I very much doubt that. The Ottomans were barely holding together with the territory they had, they had no desire for more.

I suspect they regain Kars, possibly the British territories in Arabia, but no more. The real benefit is internal stability.
This. They extend their control in Arabia and regain lost territories from Russia, possibly some puppet states in the Caucus; nothing more.

It all depends on how the war goes and how badly the allies lose. If its a kind of "Occupy Paris, peace with honour for Britain" kind of thing, they probably gain Aden, Kuwait, and a few other marginal territories, with some re-affirmation of nominal sovereignty (though, not real control) over Cyprus and Egypt.

However, if Britain is quite badly defeated (successful U-boat campaign, or naval defeat) then Britain may very well lose Egypt. I'd like to remind people that Egypt was nominally a part of the Ottoman empire until 1914, and in a situation where the British had suffered a major defeat against Germany, holding Egypt may be difficult for them at any rate.

Assumeing an early CP victory, I think that Germany (and Austria) would claim the Suez Canal for themselves. The Ottoman Empire would likely get some minor territory in Russia and maybe on the Arab peninsula.

Italy might alos loose the Dodecanes (if it was already in the war).

Egypt could be more independent from UK, but not the ottomans would replace them. It would be Germany.

Internally there would be a modernisation of the state (as in our TL - the key persons were already there).

Germany would certainly have a hand on the Oil (Iraq).

Well, honestly, it depends on how and when the war is won, as well as on broader strategic considerations down the road.

If we have a 1915 victory with a decisive Ottoman contribution, I could imagine British influence in Arabia being wiped out or at least curtailed, replaced with Ottoman influence.

Assumeing an early CP victory, I think that Germany (and Austria) would claim the Suez Canal for themselves. The Ottoman Empire would likely get some minor territory in Russia and maybe on the Arab peninsula.

Italy might alos loose the Dodecanes (if it was already in the war).

Egypt could be more independent from UK, but not the ottomans would replace them. It would be Germany.

Internally there would be a modernisation of the state (as in our TL - the key persons were already there).

Germany would certainly have a hand on the Oil (Iraq).
Why would Germany and Austria-Hungary be so desperate for the Suez Canal? Britain (and to a lesser extent) France needed it badly because of their extensive colonies in Asia, which is something both Austria-Hungary and Germany (with the exception of a few pacific islands) lacked. The Ottomans have a much better claim in Egypt then either of them do, and I doubt that they will be to distressed at a close ally gaining the canal.

For a late victory, say, American intervention removed, the Ottomans had already been ceded the Caucasus, though I'm not certain how much control they were able to assert over it.

For an early one, I think they would be more interested in Egypt or Arabia.

For a late victory, say, American intervention removed, the Ottomans had already been ceded the Caucasus, though I'm not certain how much control they were able to assert over it.

For an early one, I think they would be more interested in Egypt or Arabia.

How much of the Caucasus had been ceded? Would you happen to have a map on hand?

I don't know about Balkan territory, seeing as Bulgaria was a part of the CPs.
Yeah. The only European territory the OE is likely to get is Crete, and maybe the Dodecanese if TTL's Italy sticks to its alliance with Germany and AH.
Overall I tink it is likely they will get Kars back, probably expand more into Armenia, Cyprus back, Crete back, and maybe consolidate their hold in Arabia and get some of the British holdings there. I'm not sure how much of Egypt and Sudan they will take back.

Why would Germany and Austria-Hungary be so desperate for the Suez Canal? Britain (and to a lesser extent) France needed it badly because of their extensive colonies in Asia, which is something both Austria-Hungary and Germany (with the exception of a few pacific islands) lacked. The Ottomans have a much better claim in Egypt then either of them do, and I doubt that they will be to distressed at a close ally gaining the canal.

you answered your own question :D