Video Game ATL Help

Anyone here good with corporate history on popular video game developers/publishers? I have this idea of a TL where everything is exactly the same as OTL, with the exception of video games and their developers.

This has some interesting results down the road, but for now, I'm trying to pinpoint a feasible PD and its subsequent events, if anyone can help :)

Nintendo releases the CD-based Ultra system in partnership with Sony in 1995.

Shigeru Miyamoto dies in childhood, and without Donkey Kong as a killer app, the NES flops.

Activision is never formed or is legally blocked from releasing games for the 2600, and game development remains entirely first-party well into the 1980s.

Atari pre-emepts Commodore by putting all its resources into home computers in the 1980s.

Ken Rosen returns home to America after the Korean War, and never forms Sega.

Nintendo releases the CD-based Ultra system in partnership with Sony in 1995.

Shigeru Miyamoto dies in childhood, and without Donkey Kong as a killer app, the NES flops.

Activision is never formed or is legally blocked from releasing games for the 2600, and game development remains entirely first-party well into the 1980s.

Atari pre-emepts Commodore by putting all its resources into home computers in the 1980s.

Ken Rosen returns home to America after the Korean War, and never forms Sega.

Imagine if Atari kept and or Commodore picked up the Amiga and actually handled it correctly. Would have been cool to have both Atari and Commodore merge under Tremiel, with the Amiga at the forefront.

The entire personal computer industry could be different or even if by going with the original idea that Jay Miner had of the Ultimate game console. the hardware was just so far ahead of its time compared to what was available.

That too me would have been a real turning point for the PC and Video console markets.

everything else at the time was rubbish, it took years for the rest to catch up.

darnit, now i have to go grab the A4000 out of the closet