top tv shows NEVER MADE...

The Fantastic Four (1978)​

Generally similar to IOTL, but instead of the Human Torch being replaced by HERBIE, he’s replaced by Jessica Drew, aka Firestar, Johnny’s replacement from Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends (which was originally going to feature the Human Torch alongside Spidey and Iceman). What? You’d rather me just include the Human Torch? But I can’t! He was tied up with Universal at the time! Separate from the rest of the Fantastic Four, yes. No, I’m not kidding.

In lieu of the actual Human Torch, Firestar was essentially given his personality. Hot-headed, impatient, and rather jokey. While there was a bit of focus on the former two, network censorship meant that more significant focus had to be placed on the latter, not only cracking wise against villains, but also the one to always to make a pun at the end of an episode, having a prankster side in several episodes, and even having a series of comedy shorts on NBC when the show was a part of the SatAM schedule, called “Ha-Ha-Hot Stuff with Firestar”, where she told jokes. She also became a teenager, to serve as a kid appeal character, while being female helped even the gender balance and appeal more to girls. (In terms of appealing to boys, the ever-popular Thing, despite being a grown man, became their “boy appeal” character.)

In terms of character relationships, while unlike Johnny, she was unrelated to any of the Four, she fit right in the family dynamic as the “little sister”. She looks up to Sue, respects but doesn’t quite get Reed, and her quarrels with the Thing carried over from Johnny are emblematic of a sibling rivalry. Again, due to network censorship, their spars are exclusively verbal and slightly toned down (just slightly). She also doesn’t call him the Thing, which would be nice for Ben… except that she teasingly calls him Benjy instead. The Thing is also given baggage where he can’t fight ladies, which gives him issues against characters like Medusa. Luckily, Firestar has no such qualms.

THING
“Aw, jeez… I can’t fight a lady!”

MEDUSA
“How quaint. Your chivalry is most commendable… but it shall be your downfall!”

FIRESTAR
“Well, if Benjy can’t hit a girl, then it looks like this girl will have to hit for him!”

In the show itself, Firestar’s costume is the usual uniform of the F.F., and her “costumed” hair IOTL is just her normal hair. In Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends, her costume is the same as IOTL, but without her mask (none of the Fantastic Four had secret identities), though the rest of the Fantastic Four did sometimes show up (sans Johnny, duh), and when they did, she’d don the old blue and white one more. She was aged up in Amazing Friends to college age, like Peter and Bobby, though it’s heavily implied she was still a teenager when she gained her powers. More emphasis was placed on her temperament here, to differentiate her from similarly jokey Spider-Man, though while the wall-crawler took care of the quips, Firestar still told the odd joke and even played the odd prank.

While she was still controversial for replacing the Human Torch, Firestar was nowhere near as reviled as HERBIE IOTL, thanks to contributing more to the team and being more able to fill that Human Torch-shaped hole due to her powers. Combine that with her slightly different, jokier personality, and her appearances in Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends, and Firestar quickly became a fan favorite.​
How successful would it be?

The Fantastic Four (1978)​

Generally similar to IOTL, but instead of the Human Torch being replaced by HERBIE, he’s replaced by Angelica Jones, aka Firestar, Johnny’s replacement from Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends (which was originally going to feature the Human Torch alongside Spidey and Iceman). What? You’d rather me just include the Human Torch? But I can’t! He was tied up with Universal at the time! Separate from the rest of the Fantastic Four, yes. No, I’m not kidding.

In lieu of the actual Human Torch, Firestar was essentially given his personality. Hot-headed, impatient, and rather jokey. While there was a bit of focus on the former two, network censorship meant that more significant focus had to be placed on the latter, not only cracking wise against villains, but also the one to always to make a pun at the end of an episode, having a prankster side in several episodes, and even having a series of comedy shorts on NBC when the show was a part of the SatAM schedule, called “Ha-Ha-Hot Stuff with Firestar”, where she told jokes. She also became a teenager, to serve as a kid appeal character, while being female helped even the gender balance and appeal more to girls. (In terms of appealing to boys, the ever-popular Thing, despite being a grown man, became their “boy appeal” character.)

In terms of character relationships, while unlike Johnny, she was unrelated to any of the Four, she fit right in the family dynamic as the “little sister”. She looks up to Sue, respects but doesn’t quite get Reed, and her quarrels with the Thing carried over from Johnny are emblematic of a sibling rivalry. Again, due to network censorship, their spars are exclusively verbal and slightly toned down (just slightly). She also doesn’t call him the Thing, which would be nice for Ben… except that she teasingly calls him Benjy instead. The Thing is also given baggage where he can’t fight ladies, which gives him issues against characters like Medusa. Luckily, Firestar has no such qualms.

THING
“Aw, jeez… I can’t fight a lady!”

MEDUSA
“How quaint. Your chivalry is most commendable… but it shall be your downfall!”

FIRESTAR
“Well, if Benjy can’t hit a girl, then it looks like this girl will have to hit for him!”

In the show itself, Firestar’s costume is the usual uniform of the F.F., and her “costumed” hair IOTL is just her normal hair. In Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends, her costume is the same as IOTL, but without her mask (none of the Fantastic Four had secret identities), though the rest of the Fantastic Four did sometimes show up (sans Johnny, duh), and when they did, she’d don the old blue and white one more. She was aged up in Amazing Friends to college age, like Peter and Bobby, though it’s heavily implied she was still a teenager when she gained her powers. More emphasis was placed on her temperament here, to differentiate her from similarly jokey Spider-Man, though while the wall-crawler took care of the quips, Firestar still told the odd joke and even played the odd prank.

While she was still controversial for replacing the Human Torch, Firestar was nowhere near as reviled as HERBIE IOTL, thanks to contributing more to the team and being more able to fill that Human Torch-shaped hole due to her powers. Combine that with her slightly different, jokier personality, and her appearances in Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends, and Firestar quickly became a fan favorite.​
How did it take me two days to realize Jessica Drew is Spider-Woman, not Firestar

IMG_9552.jpeg

Spinning out of She-Hulk, is Disney+ biggest hit!

I have no idea who the woman is .
Madisynn is a character from the She-Hulk show who got sucked into a hell dimension by a part time wizard and She-Hulk was defending. She is also the other lover of Wong along with Abomination.

Madisynn is a character from the She-Hulk show who got sucked into a hell dimension by a part time wizard and She-Hulk was defending. She is also the other lover of Wong along with Abomination.

Thank you
As you can tell , I have not seen She Hulk the series.

Big Bang Theory (2003-2009): A darkly humorous sci-fi sitcom about a group of astronauts continuously stuck in a psuedo-timeloop after a failed rocket launch sent them through a wormhole, experiencing the end of the universe and subsequent recreation of it [Like that one Futurama episode where Fry, the Professor, and Bender fuck up the time machine]. It mixed up the traditional sitcom formula with Star Trek's and Doctor Who's science fiction and historical fiction elements. Notable episodes include "Atom Bomb Baby", focused on the hilarity that was the German atomic bomb program, "Planet of the Nobodies", a clear parody of Planet of the Apes, and the hour-long series finale "Quarks and Barks", which focused on the astronauts attempting to spend time with their families each loop. Ran on Sci-Fi for 5 seasons, and while never reaching the popularity of other sitcoms or sci-fi shows around the time, it became a cult classic, and rumors are there's a continuation series being made.

I say thee "WHAT?!?"

I'm not even going to ask if this particular menage's definition of 'Safe Sex' involves asking Emil to avoid getting all Abominable in the bedroom.

Big Bang Theory (2003-2009): A darkly humorous sci-fi sitcom about a group of astronauts continuously stuck in a psuedo-timeloop after a failed rocket launch sent them through a wormhole, experiencing the end of the universe and subsequent recreation of it [Like that one Futurama episode where Fry, the Professor, and Bender fuck up the time machine]. It mixed up the traditional sitcom formula with Star Trek's and Doctor Who's science fiction and historical fiction elements. Notable episodes include "Atom Bomb Baby", focused on the hilarity that was the German atomic bomb program, "Planet of the Nobodies", a clear parody of Planet of the Apes, and the hour-long series finale "Quarks and Barks", which focused on the astronauts attempting to spend time with their families each loop. Ran on Sci-Fi for 5 seasons, and while never reaching the popularity of other sitcoms or sci-fi shows around the time, it became a cult classic, and rumors are there's a continuation series being made.
Live action? Or Animated?