The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread

alright her they are 1812, 1885, 1918 & 1942!
h0I5Bio.png

3JHizhd.png

Last edited:
fine it's good!
I noticed that many important maps were missing...
for example
a topographic maps
a linguistic map (a know people work on that but it is slow)
a bam of the night-sky
and many historical bams...
i do so far 1918, 1942, 1885, 1812 and a bit of the linguistic map
CYf7IvD.png

mayby it isn't important to post it here but it's more to give you some idea...

Last edited:
Then someone should probably edit his page to dispute his claim of creation for that map and get the proper crediting.

I'm not sure he's legally obliged to- the basemap itself would probably be considered to be open source due to where it's posted, so would not fall under copyright.

Now, morally and intellectually, it would still be better to indicate the source map used as a base, but it's not exactly something that can be forced if he doesn't want to do so.

I'm not sure he's legally obliged to- the basemap itself would probably be considered to be open source due to where it's posted, so would not fall under copyright.

Now, morally and intellectually, it would still be better to indicate the source map used as a base, but it's not exactly something that can be forced if he doesn't want to do so.
Credit should be given where credit is due.

Nobody is asking to refer the case to the ICC, but we could ask him and I'm sure he would be happy to oblige. I assume he's a member here, or at least has heard of AH.com, as his profile has "alternate history" listed as one of his interests.