The Official Creation of DC Timeline of Earth-53

From the strange dimension of Earth-191 comes the Confederation of Justice! In the world were the Black man is no more, and the mighty heroes lead a never ending battle for Truth, Justice, and Freedom!

hypermango5.png

Hyperman- He is pretty much a copy of superman. Yet this perfect example of Confederate pride is home grown to South Carolina cotton farmers James and Mary Cothran. Strong, fast, able to fly at high speed, the perfect example of Confederate might Hyperman is there to save the day.

General Freedom- Son of the great Jefferson Pinkard, this man defends the borders of the CSA in the name of the Freedom Party.

Texas Twister- After atomic testing in Texas went wrong, the young Robert Levi became the fastest Rebel in the world.

The Human Generator- An andriod designed to control the amazing powers of the nuclear generator with in his chest. Once a rival to Hyperman, now trying to master the complex human emotions that make a Southerner whole.

The Nightman- At a distance you may see Batman, but as stated many times by now different enough to make it strictly southern.

Bonnie Blue- The CSA version of Wonder Woman. No silly bracelets, or laso. Belle gets a sword to cut down Yankees with.

Freedom's Torch- A hero with the spirits of ten thousand dead Confederate soldiers stored in a magic ring, who saves the day for Freedom!

Bushwhacker- In times of trouble he appears atop the rooftops of Richmond. An expert at any weapon, yet using the bow where his amazing eyesight allows him to hit a target at a mile away.

Dr. Science- A genius at the age of seven, a doctor by the age of fourteen. The technological expertise of the CSA is shown with the ultimate example of Southern intellegence.

Last edited:
The Event You Have Waited For...

From the strange dimension of TL-191 comes the Confederation of Justice! In the world were the Black man is no more, and the mighty heroes lead a never ending battle for Truth, Justice, and Freedom!

hypermango5.png

Hyperman- He is pretty much a copy of superman. Yet this perfect example of Confederate pride is home grown in South Carolina cotton farmers. Strong, fast, able to fly at high speed, the perfect example of Confederate might Hyperman is there to save the day.

General Freedom- Captain America? Please, the Freedom parties personal superhero is a freaking General.

Texas Twister- You need someone who runs fast, and one would assume playing to a particular state is always welcome.

The Human Generator- Once again a copy of an America hero. The Human torch is interesting, but in this case the choice was due to the Freedom Party going about creating power plants.

The Nightman- At a distance you may see Batman, but as stated many times by now different enough to make it strictly southern.

Bonnie Blue- The CSA version of Wonder Woman. No silly bracelets, or laso. Belle gets a sword to cut down Yankees with.

Freedom's Torch- A hero with the spirits of ten thousand dead Confederate soldiers stored in a magic ring, who saves the day for Freedom!

Bushwhacker- I figure a brightly colored hero, with a somewhat misleading name is perfect for a monthly comic book.

Mr. Science- I'd expect the CSA to play up their "Scientific" advantage over the North, and who better then a hero who saves the day with superior fire power?
In 1962, the residents of Earth-53 had no idea that their world was being watched with jealous eyes, by those who would strike at its very freedoms. It would take a combined force of the newly-formed Justice League of America (JLA), along with Superman, Batman, Starman, Hawkman, . The stakes would be magnified by the presence of the Civil Rights Movement and the Cuban Missile Crisis. For those who would survive, the time would be known as the "Second War Between the States" or the "War of Southern Aggression". The Confederation of Justice would gain an allies in the form of George Lincoln Rockwell, American Nazi Party and the KKK, who would target the cities of Birmingham, AL; Atlanta, GA; Little Rock, AR; and Richmond, VA to launch their "Southern Resurrection" campaign. Watch as the grave of John H. Wilson a.k.a. "John Henry" is violated in Memphis, Tennesse. In October 1962, the stakes would reach their highest when Hyperman would lead a strike force into Washington D.C., to attack President John F. Kennedy and V.P. Lyndon B. Johnson. Through the quick thinking of Batman and Superman, the Justice League was able to send the Confederation of Justice back to their homeworld via an altered version of the Phantom Zone projector. Will the Confederation of Justice ever trouble Earth-53 ever again? That's up for readers to know...True Believer!!

WyldCard4

Banned
As Promised

Captain Exile a.k.a. Beefeater a.k.a. Bill Clinton lived much like he did in OTL until his trip to England as a Rhodes Scholar.
He found the Power Rod in a friends attic and managing to figure out it was not Starman’s after he failed to fly he spent two weeks studying obscure superheroes tell he came across a reference to one named Beefeater who had briefly served alongside General Glory during WWII until he was captured by Fenrus a.k.a. the Martian Manhunter and who spent the rest of the war in a POW camp.
He took to the streets for a while as Beefeater but he had to go home soon and people were suspicious of someone calling himself Beefeater when he had an American accent.
When he got back home things went much like OTL until the draft debacle. ITTL instead of tricking and lying his way out he offered his services to the Queen (not that way.) and became a British Superhero, he took the name Captain Exile to signify his inability to ever go home.
He discovered a new use for his Power Rod in 1985 when Captain Marvel Jr. tried to destroy London he managed to send a piece of ruble into Freddy’s head causing him immense pain and forcing him to revert to human form enabling Captain Marvel to execute him.
He began to experiment with his Power Rod’s new ability and discovered he could make matter go into another dimension, any dimension.
He traveled through countless timelines and soon became Exile in truth, a wanderer through the cosmos never truly at rest even when he was at home.

WyldCard4

Banned
As Promised

Captain Exile a.k.a. Beefeater a.k.a. Bill Clinton lived much like he did in OTL until his trip to England as a Rhodes Scholar.
He found the Power Rod in a friends attic and managing to figure out it was not Starman’s after he failed to fly he spent two weeks studying obscure superheroes tell he came across a reference to one named Beefeater who had briefly served alongside General Glory during WWII until he was captured by Fenrus a.k.a. the Martian Manhunter and who spent the rest of the war in a POW camp.
He took to the streets for a while as Beefeater but he had to go home soon and people were suspicious of someone calling himself Beefeater when he had an American accent.
When he got back home things went much like OTL until the draft debacle. ITTL instead of tricking and lying his way out he offered his services to the Queen (not that way.) and became a British Superhero, he took the name Captain Exile to signify his inability to ever go home.
He discovered a new use for his Power Rod in 1985 when Captain Marvel Jr. tried to destroy London he managed to send a piece of ruble into Freddy’s head causing him immense pain and forcing him to revert to human form enabling Captain Marvel to execute him.
He began to experiment with his Power Rod’s new ability and discovered he could make matter go into another dimension, any dimension.
He traveled through countless timelines and soon became Exile in truth, a wanderer through the cosmos never truly at rest even when he was at home.
The Exile Boy of Earth-38 tomarow

WyldCard4- I didn't believe it even when you talked about it in e-mails. If anything, this is certainly a weird twist that surpasses the Theodore Roosevelt Swamp Thing and the psychotic Black Adam and Captain Marvel Jr. Right now, Alan Moore and Grant Morrison are probably wondering if they should start using stronger substances...

WyldCard4

Banned
WyldCard4- I didn't believe it even when you talked about it in e-mails. If anything, this is certainly a weird twist that surpasses the Theodore Roosevelt Swamp Thing and the psychotic Black Adam and Captain Marvel Jr. Right now, Alan Moore and Grant Morrison are probably wondering if they should start using stronger substances...
The weirdest thing is that I made it largely consistent with his life; I somehow managed to make him a Captain Britain/Warp Smith with the satire of Beefeater.
I wasn’t sure if I could include the Series so I decided not to include Mike Collins as Bill’s real father, maybe for Exile Boy.
I could actually make it fit…

The weirdest thing is that I made it largely consistent with his life; I somehow managed to make him a Captain Britain/Warp Smith with the satire of Beefeater.
I wasn’t sure if I could include the Series so I decided not to include Mike Collins as Bill’s real father, maybe for Exile Boy.
I could actually make it fit…
This makes me wonder what happened to Hillary Rodham. In the ATL, maybe she stays unmarried and becomes President instead of Bill. Or stranger yet, Al Gore actually becomes President. But that is another story.

Well, the inclusion of the Earth-81 characters in a crossover event in 1981 should be interesting. I can certainly see characters becoming either a major threat or a major annoyment.

WyldCard4

Banned
I could see her becoming a lawyer ITTL and doing something in politics, but nothing like OTL.
My view is that she is only a major canidate because of Bill, not that she isn't a good canidate but the Clinton name is a big bonus for her.

President Elizabeth "Libby" Lawrence Chambers (b. December 12, 1942- )- Chambers is the first female president elected in U.S. history. Elected in November 2008. Elected by a slim majority, she is currently a president under siege. With the presence of Thanagarian forces along with LEGION "political advisors" throughout Washington D.C., Chambers secretly maintains her contacts with the Justice Society of America (JSA) and the Justice League of America (JLA), both of which are officially considered "underground terrorist networks". She is currently trying to organize an effective resistance of Earth's leaders, but the disappearence of the House of El and its leader Superman has left her and her staff completely puzzled....

Chambers attracted national attention in 1964 when she delivered a controversial address as the first student to speak at commencement exercises for Wellesley College. She married in 1970, Johnny Chambers in Boston, Massachusetts. She became the First Lady of the state after Chambers was elected Governor in 1974, marked him as one of the youngest governors in the country. In 1975, she gave birth to only daughter Jesse Chambers (who would help revive the JSA in 2007). In 1985, tragedy hit the family when Jesse Chambers was killed in a plane crash outside of Juneau, Alaska. In 1991, she won national attention with her book Let Her Ring, which served as a political platform on women's rights, child care and civil rights. She was elected to the United States Senate for Pennsylvania in 1992, where she maintained an approval rating of c.75%, after following the advice of Maxwell Lord.

My name is Howard

I don't know how I wound up here. Neither does Doc Strange, he's here too. This is what, the second time this has happened?

Quack.

Uh, yeah. Sorry about that. Anyway, I don't like this. Something is coming. I can sense it. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't.

QUACK QUACK.

I don't know how I wound up here. Neither does Doc Strange, he's here too. This is what, the second time this has happened?

Quack.

Uh, yeah. Sorry about that. Anyway, I don't like this. Something is coming. I can sense it. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't.

QUACK QUACK.

The Monitor: There is nothing to see here!!! Please move along!! There is absolutely nothing of interest to see here!!!

Exiles (Warning: Weirder Than Usual Stuff...)

Reality itself seems to be unraveling. Strange anomalies such as time travel, inter-dimensional breaches, and more are becoming more common. In desperation, the Linear Men have assembled a group of champions from threatened timelines across the Omniverse. They are the Exiles, and they may be Humanity's last hope.

The Phantom: Kit Walker, defender of Bengallia. Kit is an extremely talented sportsman, and was predicted to become the world champion of many different events (even knocking out the world heavyweight boxing champion in a sparring match when the champion visited Clarksville). Despite being able to choose practically any career he wanted, Kit faithfully returned to Bengalla to take over the role of the Phantom when he received word that his father was dying from a knife-wound. He carries two .45 pistols in a special belt with a skull-buckle.

Kirby: Protector of Dreamland, Kirby is one of the strongest and purest beings in the universe. His powers include the ability to float, and inhale, spit out or devour his enemies. Said inhalation results in him temporarily gaining the abilities of his vanquished foes.

James Bond: The United Kingdom's latest and most renowned 00 agent. He gained his status after ruthlessly killing corrupt MI6 section chief Dryden and his underworld contact. He is now well known in the intelligence community after having disrupted a terrorist cell and having brought intermediary 'Mr White' to justice. Bond has extraordinary stamina and superior intellectual capabilities, but has also acquired as reputation as reckless at times.

Caitlin Fairchild: Fairchild is the daughter of Alex Fairchild of Team 7. The identity of her mother is unknown and Caitlin has never mentioned her. When he was forced to go underground to escape International Operations, Alex Fairchild left Caitlin in the care of relatives in Portland, Oregon. Raised by her aunt and uncle alongside her cousin Karen, Caitlin grew into a brilliant, but rather mousy young woman. Sadly, this all ended when soldiers burst into her house and killed her parents, then proceeded to kidnap her. She met up with the other members of Gen 13, who had been engineered by the unscrupulous biogenetics firm Tabula Rasa. Caitlin's muscles have spontaneously increased in density, granting her superhuman strength, agility, speed, and endurance.

Howard the Duck: Howard the Duck is an is a three-foot-tall anthropomorphic duck. He was abducted from his his native world and dropped into the Florida Everglades by the demonic Thog the Overmaster of the dread realm Sominus. After traveling to Cleveland, Ohio, Howard encountered Beverly Switzler. The two became a couple, eventually ending up in New York City. He is intelligent, a skilled martial artist, and an autodidact.

Reality itself seems to be unraveling. Strange anomalies such as time travel, inter-dimensional breaches, and more are becoming more common. In desperation, the Linear Men have assembled a group of champions from threatened timelines across the Omniverse. They are the Exiles, and they may be Humanity's last hope.

The Phantom: Kit Walker, defender of Bengallia. Kit is an extremely talented sportsman, and was predicted to become the world champion of many different events (even knocking out the world heavyweight boxing champion in a sparring match when the champion visited Clarksville). Despite being able to choose practically any career he wanted, Kit faithfully returned to Bengalla to take over the role of the Phantom when he received word that his father was dying from a knife-wound. He carries two .45 pistols in a special belt with a skull-buckle.

Kirby: Protector of Dreamland, Kirby is one of the strongest and purest beings in the universe. His powers include the ability to float, and inhale, spit out or devour his enemies. Said inhalation results in him temporarily gaining the abilities of his vanquished foes.

James Bond: The United Kingdom's latest and most renowned 00 agent. He gained his status after ruthlessly killing corrupt MI6 section chief Dryden and his underworld contact. He is now well known in the intelligence community after having disrupted a terrorist cell and having brought intermediary 'Mr White' to justice. Bond has extraordinary stamina and superior intellectual capabilities, but has also acquired as reputation as reckless at times.

Caitlin Fairchild: Fairchild is the daughter of Alex Fairchild of Team 7. The identity of her mother is unknown and Caitlin has never mentioned her. When he was forced to go underground to escape International Operations, Alex Fairchild left Caitlin in the care of relatives in Portland, Oregon. Raised by her aunt and uncle alongside her cousin Karen, Caitlin grew into a brilliant, but rather mousy young woman. Sadly, this all ended when soldiers burst into her house and killed her parents, then proceeded to kidnap her. She met up with the other members of Gen 13, who had been engineered by the unscrupulous biogenetics firm Tabula Rasa. Caitlin's muscles have spontaneously increased in density, granting her superhuman strength, agility, speed, and endurance.

Howard the Duck: Howard the Duck is an is a three-foot-tall anthropomorphic duck. He was abducted from his his native world and dropped into the Florida Everglades by the demonic Thog the Overmaster of the dread realm Sominus. After traveling to Cleveland, Ohio, Howard encountered Beverly Switzler. The two became a couple, eventually ending up in New York City. He is intelligent, a skilled martial artist, and an autodidact.
Monitor: ARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!! And to think I thought things were weird with Captain Exile around! Those damned Linear Men and Rip Hunter are going to have to explain the situation!!

BOOM FLASH BOOM

Uh, doc strange? Where did Caitlin go? And why is there a guy decked in green with a bow.. and...

Is he holding that a sack full of money?

QUACK

Monitor: ARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!! And to think I thought things were weird with Captain Exile around! Those damned Linear Men and Rip Hunter are going to have to explain the situation!!

Waverider: It's actually fairly simple. Trigon appears to be siphoning off energy from another universe. Well, that's not entirely accurate. It seems too big to be just one Universe. And the laws of physics don't seem to be operating there. This requires more investigation...

In any event, Caitlin Fairchild has been moved over to another special task force. We're putting Robin Hood in her place. We trust that he'll cooperate...

Glimpses...

Murakamicover.jpg

"By the Eye of Agamotto! Portals to something.. So beautiful, so.. beyond anything on this world. Yet familiar..."

Waverider: It's actually fairly simple. Trigon appears to be siphoning off energy from another universe. Well, that's not entirely accurate. It seems too big to be just one Universe. And the laws of physics don't seem to be operating there. This requires more investigation...

In any event, Caitlin Fairchild has been moved over to another special task force. We're putting Robin Hood in her place. We trust that he'll cooperate...
Sister Jequon, leader of the alien "Seekers" appears suddenly over Central City, Kansas. She has tempted others with the possibility of "the Harvest". Brother Dumah and Brother Flauros have called upon the legions of the Watchers to Earth-53.

Jeqon: The heretics have made their presence known here, this dimension seethes with blasphemy and sin, a world ripe for harvest...

Dumah: The path of the heretic is paved en route via the five-fold path, the forces of the demonic Trigon surround an denvelop this place....

Flauros: The procession of interlopers is evident, the power signatures is evident. These exiles must be eliminated...To life immortal!!

Jeqon, Flauros, Dumah (in unision)- To life immortal!!!

Another Team Appears...

When the United Planets (UP) through the auspices of L.E.G.I.O.N. under Vril Dox II and the Thanagarian forces under the leadership of General Hro Talak, it was assumed that humanity was alone, with the remnants of the Green Lantern Corps and the Darkstars who had been betrayed under General Order #616. This was simply not the case. Starting in 2008, the residents of Earth would learn intimately about the Omega Men, who would fight to defend a world that would distrust and fear them. Together with the Justice League of America (JLA), they would face some of the darkest challenges of the period. The team basing itself in Metropolis, would include members such as :

Pren of Euphorix (a.k.a. Primus)- Displaying telepathic and telekinetic powers, Primus came to the attention of L.E.G.I.O.N. scientists, but also emerged as the leader of the nascent resistance movement.

Shlagen of Slagg- Shlagen was by far the most reluctant freedom fighter among the Omega Men. When his race, the Spitroids of Slagg, were battling the forces of Trigon, Shlagen was sent by his people into battle — from which he promptly fled. As fate would have it, Shlagen ran into the Omega Men and he was inadvertently drafted into fighting at their side.

Oho-Besh-Oho-Besh became an unlikely Omega Men after Primus found him concealed in a coccoon of suspended animation in a space-beast called the Viathan. Oho-Besh a minstrel from Broot's home of Changralyn, and Yndamaati, Kalista's niece from Euphorix, were the only two survivors. These two were then brought by Artin to Refuge, an artificial moon being built above the planet Kuraq.

Seer- Seer was created by the L.E.G.I.O.N.. This being was a brain stem engineered to fit inside an android spider body. It was given precognitive abilities and made to serve the Spiders, unwillingly. At some point, the Seer was freed by the Omega Men. Her premonitions correctly led the Omegans to cross paths with Earth and its Justice League of America (JLA)

Chantale-A warrior woman who could reduce her size. She could also produce arrows from her own body, and control the projectiles after they'd struck the victim. As such, she became the focus of romantic intentions from Roy Harper a.k.a. Green Arrow(II).

Cecilia- This snake woman could amalgamate with her snake-sister and form a big weird snake. She could also contort her body and administer a poison.

Bubble Boy- This "boy" could not go outside his bubble, or risk killing everyone in the vicinity. His energies are so powerful that he can let a limited portion of them out for defensive purposes.

Rynoc & Zirral- When several of the Omega Men were killed (e.g. Tigorr, Broot, et al.) , a memorial was held for them on Tamaran. There Doc and Shlagen were approached by the Tamaranean woman named Zirral on behalf of her lover, Rynoc, an Okaaran Warlord. Primus recruited the two Omegans to accompany them to New Alliance, where Shlagen was to propose an alliance against the L.E.G.I.O.N. Bonded with each other, Rynoc and Zirral physically can't be without each other for more than 48 hours.