The Anti-Everything Timeline

Well, I will be going into "fictional character" territory rather quickly - as per the latest update, Ishmael is Abraham's successor, and as a whole, Abraham's kingdom is much more militant in nature. As such, history of the Middle East will be wildly different - my idea is to have Abraham come up with religion, which is kind of like the "mandate of heaven" that ends up being picked up by numerous nations who may or may not have been related to the original Israelites.

Good point. Imagine the Hittites and Sea people thirsty for Human sacrifice. Nice TL idea.

Thank you! I intend to carry this TL for about 4000 years or so... and build a completely different world from our own in the process.

This may look as good as the Unholy Roman Empire one... It still sucked that you didn't run through present day.

This may look as good as the Unholy Roman Empire one... It still sucked that you didn't run through present day.

Oh, don't worry... this one WILL run through the present day, even if it will take me a rather long time to get it there. Modern day would be, oh, let's say something like ~4000 of Avrakham then... :)

This looks like an interesting and disturbing ATL.

Coincidentally, I was just recently thinking of posting a thread asking about how human sacrifice could remain a important practice in one or more major world religions to the present day. It looks like this is one possible answer to that question ...

What is this "Kem Of Black Earth"? Something to do with Egypt?

It is indeed TTL's Egypt. I believe "Kem" was what the Egyptians called themselves in OTL during Pharaonic times, meaning something like "land of black earth" - which is where I derived my idea from.