• No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Perhaps?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really like the style of these new updates. I don't really think that Obama will win the nomination of the Democratic Party in this TL; maybe Hillary in 2008?
The Republicans also have a good chance to win in 2008 because the Global Recession in this TL will most likely be blamed on the Democrats. Maybe a McCain or Romney presidency?

Last edited:
I really like the style of these new updates. I don't really think that Obama will win the nomination of the Democratic Party in this TL; maybe Hillary in 2008?
The Republicans also have a good chance to win in 2008 because the Global Recession in this TL will most likely be blamed on the Democrats. Maybe a McCain or Romney presidency?
that would be a spoiler!
Though yes it is highly unlikely Obama will get nominated

I have to say, hard to predict what'll be election results. The real question is...how would the elected successors fare in this alternate 21st century with a resurgent Russia?

Chapter 49
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

6.png
7.png
Name of Candidate Party First Round VotesSecond Round Votes
Boris NemtsovUnited Russia44,371,962 (39%)66,530,712 (58%)
Emilia SlabunovaYabloko29,581,308 (26%)47,243,550 (42%)
Alexander LebedEUP17,066,139 (15%)
Svetlana SavitskayaCommunist Party of Russia11,377,426 (10%)
Alexey LushnikovGreen Party of Russia6,826,455 (6%)
Vladimir ZhirinovskyRussian National Party4,550,970 (4%)

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 200
Any elections you guys wanna see in the future? Any country's inner politics??
We've seen a bit from France as the mayor player in Europe, how about the other 2 big guys there - UK and Germany?

Anything from South America would be welcome, maybe more of an overview considering they havent featured much here.

Edit: if you're looking for something more to the side, how about Bulgaria? Former Warsaw pact member, OTL elects their Tsar as PM a few years from now(2013), borders the restored kingdoms of Yugoslavia and Romania and has a complicated past with Russia.

Last edited:
We've seen a bit from France as the mayor player in Europe, how about the other 2 big guys there - UK and Germany?

Anything from South America would be welcome, maybe more of an overview considering they havent featured much here.

Edit: if you're looking for something more to the side, how about Bulgaria? Former Warsaw pact member, OTL elects their Tsar as PM a few years from now(2013), borders the restored kingdoms of Yugoslavia and Romania and has a complicated past with Russia.
I literally don't know anything about SAm politics tbh. Though I will try.

Any elections you guys wanna see in the future? Any country's inner politics??
Apart for more about Italy's inner politics, I think that the most important country that you have missed is Germany: it really was after the 2008 Crisis that the European Dream become more of a German Dream; they also were one of the countries that pushed the most for austerity leading to a longer recovery time for whole Union; especially for the PIIGS.

Last edited: