Return of Horrible Educational Maps

europe_1923.jpg
My, this is mildly anachronistic. Petrograd should be Leningrad at this point, Transjordan would be united with Palestine on here, Cyprus would be labeled as British, they fail to show Rhodes as Italian and they had Bornholm as Danish... I see they Saar Basin closer to the Ruhr, but that is perfectly understandable given it would otherwise go into the space that gives us he vital information of Liechenstein's location. And I am unsure, but does Great Britain have all of Ulstuer here, or just most of it? Ahhh right, and labeled the British With the color green and left the Irish with brown. Come to think of it, anyone ever remember seeing a map of this time period showing Ireland labeled as Eire or Southern Ireland?
What's happened to Norway! :eek:

Also, bigger Norn Iron, and has Iraq annexed Iranian Azerbaijan?
You answered your own question. They needed the extra golden yellow in order to claim new lands for Iraq. Soon they will honor this be changing the name of their country to Iran, leaving their Persian neighbors fuming. Or not? Whatever happens, I am sure the IRA and Ira_'s of this world will have great success.

So while browsing YouTube as I usually do I regrettably stumbled upon yet another clickbait top 10 list. This one was about countries that no longer exist, and as per usual instead the Soviet Union was mentioned....I don't even know where to begin...

OBNWMAS.png

It seems someone has confused an alternate history map for a historical map again, I hope. Why would you pick this out of all maps when doing a supposedly educational video?!

So while browsing YouTube as I usually do I regrettably stumbled upon yet another clickbait top 10 list. This one was about countries that no longer exist, and as per usual instead the Soviet Union was mentioned....I don't even know where to begin...

OBNWMAS.png

It seems someone has confused an alternate history map for a historical map again, I hope. Why would you pick this out of all maps when doing a supposedly educational video?!

I have nothing to say. It's just disgusting.

OBNWMAS.png

Well, I'll bet Stalin would have loved for the USSR to have those borders!

unknown.png

An OC find from my high school's library. I know we're good in English, but maybe not in geography.

A̢̩̬̠̺̞̞͈̲͈̬̮͍̳ͥͮ͊̽̿ͬ̃̓͊̉ͨ͘͝ͅH̷̴̔͒̓ͣ͏̛͍̭̻̦̣̤̱̹͙̲͙́H̡ͭ̊ͧ͋̌̉̉ͦ̏ͤ̋ͨ̂͒̀̍͒̆̾҉̧̼̻̟̞̝̫̳̝͢H̴̶̵̬̖̤͕̙͓̠͈̥̫̍̒̿ͧH̢̛ͨ̂̉̃́͑̀͆̃ͦ̚҉҉͈͔̙͍̘̳̟̠͕͔̖͉̫̤͓̭̟̤̞H̢́̓̂̃̂ͧ̽ͨͣ̔̏̋҉̶͏͇̫͖͍̕H̢̛͎͔̘̭̝̥͎̆̍̈́ͤ͝H̴̑̐ͧ̿ͣ̐̔̋ͯ̇͊ͫ̓ͯ͐҉̸̝̳̮H̀ͩͩ̆͢҉͕̙̪̼̻̝̭̕͜Hͧ͑ͮ͌̆͑͜͏̢̜͇̝͎̺̦͙̥̰̦̦̖̞Ḩ̛͓̖̣͇͓̝̟̩̪͖ͫ̍̂͂̒Ḧ́̋ͬͥ̉̾͊̂̂ͥ͌͆ͯͦͪͯ҉̴̩̤̺̯H̶̨̨̩͚̰̤͈̝͚͚̖̹͔̳̫͉ͥͣͧͮ͞͞ͅͅ

unknown.png

An OC find from my high school's library. I know we're good in English, but maybe not in geography.
Might you be able to get us a picture of the text box? And was there any second map showing Easter Europe? When talking about Jewish populations and death camps you would think they would have Eastern Europe. Or at least numbers on the map. Then again, maybe this map is a part of a series, as it is for 1939. There is nothing packs quite as big a punch as labeling Luxembourg, Estonia, Norway, and Denmark as Judenfrei.

OBNWMAS.png

thats nothing. I once showed a teacher a map from the beginning of one of the earl Timeline 191 books and he asked to photocopy it, apparently having thought it was real.