Pop Culture Timelines Go-To Thread

What do you already have for pod ideas?
I've been thinking about derailing the feud between Jay-Z and Nas, playing around with one of the several near-misses in Kanye's move from producer to rapper, and altering the original lineup of the Wu-Tang Clan. It's all stuff that mostly affects who the big figures are, and it just feels like there are good PODs that I can't think of and might lead to changes in how the genre as a whole develops.

I've been thinking about derailing the feud between Jay-Z and Nas, playing around with one of the several near-misses in Kanye's move from producer to rapper, and altering the original lineup of the Wu-Tang Clan. It's all stuff that mostly affects who the big figures are, and it just feels like there are good PODs that I can't think of and might lead to changes in how the genre as a whole develops.
What about getting rapper's like Aesop Rock and Immortal Technique more exposure? I prefer more articulate and sophisticated rapper's.

I apologize for the double post. I've found a POD for a rap timeline that seems pretty interesting. At the 1994 Source Awards, Tupac accidentally insulted A Tribe Called Quest by coming onstage to perform while they were accepting an award. Busta Rhymes was able to make peace IOTL before anything happened. If he hadn't, maybe ATCQ would've gotten involved in the East Coast-West Coast feud? They were pretty popular at the time, so the war could take a very different turn from OTL. Does this sound like it could be an interesting timeline?

I apologize for the double post. I've found a POD for a rap timeline that seems pretty interesting. At the 1994 Source Awards, Tupac accidentally insulted A Tribe Called Quest by coming onstage to perform while they were accepting an award. Busta Rhymes was able to make peace IOTL before anything happened. If he hadn't, maybe ATCQ would've gotten involved in the East Coast-West Coast feud? They were pretty popular at the time, so the war could take a very different turn from OTL. Does this sound like it could be an interesting timeline?
I'd like to see that timeline...

One more update, thread.
It's not too late, thread.
Don't forget me in your dreams.
Just one more post, thread.
I'll make the most, thread.
And they get shorter it seems.
Just one more rhyme, thread.
Yes, it's a crime, thread.
But you know time, thread.
Time can fly.

So it's goodnight, thread.
Goodnight, but not goodbye.

In the latest (and last) update of That Wacky Redhead.

what about one where Run-DMC never do the collaboration with Aerosmith?
That's an interesting idea, but I'll have to leave it to someone else. I'm working on a timeline focused on the East Coast-West Coast feud, and that's my current priority.