Photos from Featherston's Confederacy/ TL-191

His grandparents were Germans who emigrated to the US after the POD, but given the stronger German-American relations in TL-191, they might still make the journey.

Bit fun that grandson of emmigrants is so xenophobic. Or perhaps Germans are bit different thing as Mexicans and Arabs.

U.S. troops advance through Richmond in 1944.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-L20582,_Charkow,_Strassenkämpfe.jpg

U.S. soldiers captured by Confederate troops are marched away during the opening phase of Operation Blackbeard.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1971-052-87,_Deutsche_Kriegsgefangene.jpg

I always saw Gary Sinise playing Featherstone. He was excellent in George Wallace.

wallace_ft_05.jpg

Gary Sinise in a promotional image as Jake Featherston for the 1993 tv movie, Snake in the Grass. The movie details the resurgence of the Freedom Party under Featherston after the near implosion following the assassination of Wade Hampton V up to the election of Featherston as President in 1933. Sinise would return to the role two more times in 1995 for The Sarge (detailing Featherston's leadership in the Second Great War and his service in First Great War) and in 2000 for the King Cotton (detailing his rule of the Confederacy in between getting elected and the start of the Second Great War.

View attachment 268464
picture of American troops from the 2013 movie Pittsburgh. the movie
was released a month early in the city of Pittsburgh and was the highest grossing film in america in 2013, even if it wasn't very historically accurate.

600full-my-profile.jpg
picture of confederate troops from the 1993 version of the movie Pittsburgh. unlike the 2013 version, this version was from the confederates point of view and was more accurate to the events of the battle

600full-my-profile.jpg

U.S. Paratroopers advance towards their objective after descending on Lookout Mountain during the Siege of Chattanooga.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-166-0508-31,_Kreta,_Vormarsch_deutscher_Fallschirmjäger.jpg

picture of American troops from the 2013 movie Pittsburgh. the movie
was released a month early in the city of Pittsburgh and was the highest grossing film in america in 2013, even if it wasn't very historically accurate.

I can't see a picture.

His grandparents were Germans who emigrated to the US after the POD, but given the stronger German-American relations in TL-191, they might still make the journey.

TRUMP: When I'm president, we're going to build a wall across the Mason Dixon line so that the former Confederates can't cross into the northern states, and we're going to make that fathead Mason Dixon pay for it! It'll be the greatest wall ever built.

REPORTER: Sir, Mason and Dixon were two people, not one, and your plan makes no sense.

TRUMP: Shut up! You're a loser!

Confederate Soldiers of the Army of Northern Virginia taken prisoner outside of Fredericksburg in 1944. The fact that they are old men and young boys reflects how Jack Featherston had sent the best troops south in a doomed effort to save Atlanta.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-J28589,_Kriegsgefangene_amerikanische_Soldaten.jpg

Confederate Citizens and Freedom Party Stalwarts extolling their fellow Confederates to aid the war effort on a War Bond Drive in rural Alabama, February, 1942.

Tl191 War Bonds.jpg

Tl191 War Bonds.jpg

Confederate infantry belonging to the Army of Kentucky inspect captured US Armour after the Battle of Sandusky at the conclusion of Operation Blackbeard.

tl191 us barrell.jpg

tl191 us barrell.jpg

She probably isn't alive. She was born in Florida in OTL. It's possible that her grandparents or parents were shot as hostages while the state was under military rule.