Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
A poster from Governor of California Charles Manson's 1980 presidential campaign against Jim Jones.
2Q==

ohhellno.jpeg

"He's better than waht we have now"? And what do you have now? (Looks at the stars on the poster) The E.U.? :p
It looks like the main problem is a radioactive explosion in Mississippi. That and the erosion of rights in the American justice system.

_65421062_pscash_and_nixon_ap.jpg
President Nixon meets with Democrat Senator Johnny Cash of Arkansas to discuss Penal Reform. Some believe Cash a dark horse contender for the Democratic Presidential Nomination.

I don't think I ever posted it here, so here's an early picture from my timeline, Napoleon crossing the St. Laurence (later renamed the Augereau).

JhEdg.jpg

I don't think I ever posted it here, so here's an early picture from my timeline, Napoleon crossing the St. Laurence (later renamed the Augereau).

its an interesting reappropriation but just a small advice, when putting a foreign item in a picture, you might want to tweak hue, saturation and brightness a bit so it doesn't stand out so much:

napoleon-crossing.jpg

I was rather bored the other-day.

I have another, rather more spoiler-filled, one ready to go as well, but I think I shall leave that for the time being.

anglo_japanese_alliance_by_lordroem-d5rdlfg.jpg

That's an excellent picture! :D I faved it on my deviant-art account. I'm planning on reading Use you Loaf soon, but there's allot of others I have to read first. It does look like a great TL. Plus my favorite poster of yours is the Baron Wrangel one! It's pretty badass. :D

its an interesting reappropriation but just a small advice, when putting a foreign item in a picture, you might want to tweak hue, saturation and brightness a bit so it doesn't stand out so much:
Thank you. I actually messed around with it for like 10 minutes when I did it and couldn't get it to blend in any better.:eek:

I was rather bored the other-day.

I have another, rather more spoiler-filled, one ready to go as well, but I think I shall leave that for the time being.
That's really cool-looking... but I really have to ask, why have the dropped the treaty on the ground? It seems kinda like that'd be in a poster where someone was disrespecting the agreement, not honoring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.