Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
My go at the Reichstag photo - Berlin 1944.

Would that be Confederate President J.E.B. Stuart II?

I imagined him more as a general of the campaign who later became ambassador too the United States like in McKinlay Kantor's version of a CSA scenario.

god.PNG

Not so much the picture as the context (see below)

march.jpg

The American Republic army marching through occupied Baltimore Maryland on the way to the front along the southern side of the Rappahannock River.

Confederate generals honor Southern war dead on the 80th anniversary of the CSA's triumph in the War of Succession.

almondflag.jpg

Diamond

Banned
1920:
Former actor and Great War hero Charlie Chaplin (atop the shoulders of newly-elected Senator Douglas Fairbanks), announces plans to help finance the construction of the League of Nations headquarters in New York City.

Last edited:
German troops march into Moscow as General Guderian prepares to accept the surrender of the Soviet Union in the name of Chancellor Hitler on July 23, 1943.

march.jpg

1918 - Photograph of the respective commanders of the American and Mexican Expeditionary Forces to France; John "Blackjack" Pershing and Doroteo "Pancho Villa" Arango.

aa_pershing_mexico_1_m.jpg

I examine my change as I enter a bus in Imperial Germany to ride to the Quintuple Alliance* Meeting in Berlin to Represent the United States of America. My main issue to cover will be the admission of Brazil into the alliance.
ImperialGermany.jpg

in my timeline Québec joins the Quadruple Alliance after the 2 Great War.

Hum I'm not sure but the "moon csa" pic look like it was take from the mockumentary "the confederate states of america" (didn't see it but look hillarious)

William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, and DeForest Kelley, some of the American Reich's most infamous and notrious death camp operators, in a rare photo of all three of them together.

stpatternforce3zm.jpg

So is Shatner, actually. At least if you believe Adam Sandler:

You don't need Deck the Halls
Or Jingle Bell Rock,
'Cause you can spin a dreidel
With Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock!
Both jewish

Additionally, Shatner is Canadian.

Status
Not open for further replies.