Votes: 0 0.0%
  • update it sporadically

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • start a story in the TL's setting

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • just start a new TL already!

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Hi, I'm G.Bone, long time poster on the board...

With that said, I'm writing up the UHRE thread that you've probably come across. I've pretty much made it my own thing with midgardmetal's blessing. The trouble is that I've run out of ideas to support it as well as lacking any opinions on it. So I was wondering if anyone out there (i.e. posters) could help me on this problem. Do I simply just continue on at a sporadic rate or just simply spin off it in a different thing where it's a different TL but in a story format?

I'd say, if you're having hassles getting new ideas, to simply update it sporadically as you get them. Meanwhile, work on other stuff to keep your imagination going. As a result, you may find that by working on other projects, you'll get some new ideas for UHRE as well.

Yeah..........

Say - would anyone be interested in helping me come up with some ideas about the TL?

I'd say come up with a different idea and start a new TL, maybe working on something very different will give you some new ideas for the UHRE TL.

The problem is that I'm not too sure what to concentrate on. I'm sort of a freelance sort of a guy. Perhaps a POD on the POD? Would that be good?

G.Bone said:
Perhaps a POD on the POD? Would that be good?
Sounds like it could be good... perhaps a possible POD could be Austria defeating the Johannists? The UHRE is wiped out before it's really born, but there have already been major divergences...

Here's a list of POD's on the POD:

1. The League not getting France back as a "partner" but as an "acquisition".
2. Orange merging with England (again)
3. Denmark lasting with Holland
4. Admiral-Kings lasting in Sweden instead of the figurehead King
5. The Moorish Realm being more centralized
6. New England being something else (plug in name) of a war-zone
7. Wei Guo contacting Virginia Anne instead of the reverse
8. Spain merging with France
9. No Spanish Empire
10. Hungarian Empire lasting
11. Mughul Empire lasting
12. Tver conquering Novgorod
13. Serbia becoming a power
14. Milan & Venice uniting
15. UHRE lasting (or at least the Italia part of it)
16. Centralized Johannist Churches
17. Belguim coming about (sp?)
18. Greenland becoming more massive
19. Norway splitting
20. Harsher laws done on Ireland
21. Black Bard not gaining power in England
22. Militant Aaronist churches; Prince Aaron becoming a religious icon; Christian ninjas or freak crusaders

comment on what sounds better, suggestions welcome, etc.