No Indian Removal Act or a President that enfoces Worcester v. Georgia

I know the most likely candidates are Quincy Adams and Henry Clay. My real question is how they would have gone about doing it (supporting the Indians). Considering the time span, is this another potential trigger for a southern war of Independence?

Was talked about some in this thread; what I took away from that discussion was a President Clay would most likely dither on the Indian question in Georgia, until the violence forced his hand. Assuming the 5CT* do a good enough job defending themselves, this means Clay would most likely end up intervening on their behalf.

*that's "Five Civilized Tribes", FTWDT

I know the most likely candidates are Quincy Adams and Henry Clay. My real question is how they would have gone about doing it (supporting the Indians). Considering the time span, is this another potential trigger for a southern war of Independence?

Not to burst your bubble but both Clay and Adams were for Indian Removal and became against it once Jackson became for it. JQA drafted one of the first removal plans in the late 1810s while working for Monroe. Clay as Kentuckian would be for it because he is running for the same constituency as Jackson so niether of them. It is likely that either Clay or Adams would have listened to the SC but all that leads to is Georgia doing it themselves so we don't achieve your objective. If you want to stop Indian Removal you need to go back to the 1790s at least.

As for an early ACW, I think the Tariff is more likely than Indians because Jackson fundamentally agreed as did Clay and Adams on the Indian question the Tariff OTOH is much more likely because all 3 men favored the Tariff while the South didn't.