Make your own colony in the New World!

Dependent Emirates of the East

Name: Mashriqiyah wa Khalidiya
Year Founded: 1665
Population: 90,000
Country, or Buisness who founded it: Oman
Location: Lower Pacific Northwest, along the Khaleejilahma (Snake) River
The Major Ethnicity of the Colonists Arabs (40%), Mashriqafiris (Natives) (25%), Africans (25%), Persian (5%), Muwalladin (Mixed) (5%)
Map:

chonchon.PNG

Name: Mashriqiyah wa Khalidiya
Year Founded: 1665
Population: 90,000
Country, or Buisness who founded it: Oman
Location: Lower Pacific Northwest, along the Khaleejilahma (Snake) River
The Major Ethnicity of the Colonists Arabs (40%), Mashriqafiris (Natives) (25%), Africans (25%), Persian (5%), Muwalladin (Mixed) (5%)
Map:
Ah, welcome back Aussey!

With the discovery of the *Sierra Nevada gold fields in disputed territory between the Californias and Terra do Ouro, it appears that there may be war between Scotland and Portugal, as each attempts to gain dominance in the region. If this is the case, Spain will obviously support Scotland, and it is likely that Denmark will as well. Portugal, on the other hand, has no obvious allies, but could easily find some. However, the situation will be complicated enormously by the numbers of people from all over the world that will converge on California...

Name: Kingdom of Fedora
Year founded: 1691
Country or buisness who founded it: ME!!!!!!!!! :D
Major Ethnicity: native 30% russian 45% african 20% other 5%
map:

Last edited:
The Wupuaut are not happy with the Fedoran interlopers

We are kind to our friends...but you Fedora we curse! If you had asked we probably would have gladly given. But you didn't.:mad:

So in this world, the United States of America is a pacifist international organization founded in war-torn Fedora. The organization quickly spread to both costs, after the Spanish-Portuguese conflicts of the late 1700s and the Italian Revolutions. Most citizens of the Americas regard the adherents of this group as idiots. They find welcome only in New Naxos (as does anyone else with enough money to purchase a visa). This may change when the 11th Crusade breaks out between Austria and the Arab states, fought ironically over control of the isthmus in the New World.

Wupuaut Responds!

This land has been ours for 2500 years. It is ours as long as we say it is ours!

The Land Is Ours!.gif

Last edited:
you had it long enough you egyptian pigs its time to face nationalism

in the words of moses LET MY PEOPLE GO

What cost are you willing to pay for the land you desire?

My father gave his life for this land as did his father. I love my home and may people so come and bear your fangs and claws, the sons of Fedora will face you head on
So long as one of us will fight even die for freedom, this war will never end.

Last edited: