Imperium Germanorum

Well, since so many have voiced an interest in different fates for Germany recently, here's a map challenge for everyone. Should prove very interesting when 1866 rolls around, don't you think?

ger1815.gif

Hapsburg

Banned
Austria gains the Rhine Confederation either in the war against nappy, or in the Vienna congress. next.

Hapsburg said:
Austria gains the Rhine Confederation either in the war against nappy, or in the Vienna congress. next.
The Problem is that Liechtenstein, a member of Nappy's Confederation, still exists- But then again, the Liechtensteins (The name of the family, and the Principality) land is tiny and unimportant, or maybe the Liechtensteins somehow convince the Congressmen of Vienna to spare them.

Hapsburg

Banned
Now, i didn't say ALL of the Rheinbund. That's why Hanover, Wurtemburg, and afew other states are not part of Austria, like Lichtenstein or Luxembourg.

Hapsburg said:
Now, i didn't say ALL of the Rheinbund. That's why Hanover, Wurtemburg, and afew other states are not part of Austria, like Lichtenstein or Luxembourg.
Was Hanover in the Rheinbund? I thought it was partitioned between Westphalia and Prussia, and much of the army joined GB as the Kings German Legion.

Hapsburg said:

It wouldn't be very likely for Austria to receive the Rhine Confederation after the Congress of Vienna - Russia and Britain would be worried about the balance of power in central Europe, while Prussia would be royally pissed. Although in this map they have Poland, so maybe not - quite - so - pissed - as - we - might - be.