I'm doing an Ottoman timeline. . .

And I need your help. To make it short and sweet, I'll be having an Ottoman victory during the 1539 Siege of Vienna. I have a lot of what I want to do during this TL planned out, but I need some help finding certain materials. Namely:

1. Primary sources. I simply cannot get enough of these - whether it be journals, diaries, letters, etc. I'm not only looking for Ottoman sources - any primary sources from around Europe will do. I'm trying to get a feel for the period.

2. A good book on the history of Europe from 1500 - 1600 or somewhere around there. I'm familiar with Ottoman history, but I'm dismally uneducated when it comes to Europeans politics, wars, etc. during this period. Websites will help, too.

3. Finally, if you consider yourself an expert on the Ottomans, PM me. I will talk your ear off, believe me, but it'll be worth it if I can get an excellent timeline out of it.

I've posted requests for 1 and 2 on their own with no success, so I figured I would ask one more time. Your help is greatly appreciated - this timeline deserves a lot of work and detail put into it, and I'm going to give it that and more.

I see what I can do about #1 when I get well. I have Croatian records from the time of Ottoman wars but they are translated, the originals in latin are in an older book from 19th century that I do not have.