Future History Resource

I don't know, I started reading it, but got tired of the arrogant tone and his attitudes towards religion so I stopped, maybe I'll continue reading later.

The Ubbergeek said:
This website is the proof that there can be a secularist right, as opposed to a religious left...

Even I don't consider "welfare statism" a form of tyranny. Although I do think religion will disappear eventually.

Superdude said:
True, but that doesn't necessarily mean it is less correct

Or anymore correct. This is nothing more or less than one guy's opinion and holds no more accuracy than the next pub philosopher's.

He spends a lot of space criticizing Christianity though. I myself am an atheist, but I'm unsure of whether a criticism of religion in general is necessary for an article about the future of mankind.

Superdude

Banned
In all seriousness, I didn't even read the first part.

I read the timeline and future technological and cultural advancements. Kinda glanced at the rest, but didn't read it.

I've read this a long time ago, don't know whether it's been updated since, didn't bother to check.

It did strike me as a bit arrogant though, although I'm not sure whether it really is arrogance rather than naive optimism or blind confidence.

Superdude

Banned
Maybe both.

Still, I like it. Mainly because I predicted a crapload of the stuff in here before I even looked at it.

Actually, it looks like they give a huge amount of time to very small things (Food production), but give a small amount of time to huge things (anti-matter weapons)