Fishin for feedback:)

1740…In a fit of depression, a nineteen-year-old British East India factor named Robert Clive commits suicide with a pistol. He tried once before and the pistol misfired, This time it did not.

1746…War of Austrian Succession begins.

Forces under the command of the French Governor of Pondicherry, Joseph Francois Dupleix, aided by a French fleet under Admiral La Bourdonnais, capture Fort St. George from the British.
Dupleix forges alliances with Indian rulers as required to ensure that French influence is extended across the sub-continent. The British do likewise, resulting in many conflicts.

1748… War of Austrian Succession ends with the Signing of the, “Treaty of Aachen”. This was mostly a return to the status quo, but France did gain some trade concessions from the Austrian Netherlands and Dutch. They also refused to return Madras, even at the cost of Louisborg, a large fort on Cape Breton Island in Canada

1755… While the English prepare for conflict in North America, The French plan to remove England from India all together. France also begins to surreptitiously send arms, and bullion to both Irish Separatists, and Scottish Highlanders among others.

Obviously, this is anti- England.....I'm proposing that England gives up on the Far East for a while, perhaps a better relationship between the Dutch and France. The Dutch could put France over the top at sea, not always, but enough to tip the balance.

My premise is that England doesn't have quite enough capital to blow up industrially like they did, due to French manipulation in India, which was Englands crown jewel, not a pretty rock, but huge markets, and raw materials. I'd also like to see France not suck so much at sea, but if they align with the Dutch, that should help. I don't propose to make the English disappear( I have plans for them later). I would very much like to see new nations in the colonial mood.

I'd also like to see France, the Ruhr, the Dutch, and even Silesia, be on more even ground with England. The world would be a far more interesting and chaotic place:)

Any Ideas?