Empire of Lorraine

Cause I just saw the map: How did that country in the Alps (Austria, right?) maintain its colony in West Africa?

It's not a colony.
Sorry...the blue in Africa is the Inner Magrhebian Muslim empire. The blue in Europe is the breakaway southern Holy Roman states that formed "Germannia."

Africa is full of independent nations, save for the Swedish Gold Coast, Italian protectorate of the Ashanti, and Omani East Africa...

I need some more ideas on where to take this...any takers?
I'm thinking of having the Ugyuhrs take over western China and much of central Asia...have the Islamic power be Muslim CHinese instead of Arabs ITTL

Bringing this up after almost a year of non-activity? Why? I'm not really sure m'self to be honest:p And I miss AH :p

I need some more ideas on where to take this...any takers?
I'm thinking of having the Ugyuhrs take over western China and much of central Asia...have the Islamic power be Muslim CHinese instead of Arabs ITTL

Muslim chinese... that just doesnt work..? y not have the muslims move into eastern russia like OTL and have them try to take the rest of Russia, thus a holy war against christians and muslims will ensue... i just scanned ur TL so if its an uneducated thought sorry:eek:

Interesting but uuh having just read the entire thing, when did eygpt become Christian, and what happened to the mongols? some hand wavium and butterflys I can understand, but there seems to be an awful lot in this one. No offense its an interesting timeline but I just noticed a few missing things.