DBWI What if alexander Hamilton WAs Not a Fictional Character

Some of us on this forum may have seen the hit Broadway show "Hamilton" and I suspect that many of us have read Ron Chernow's great historical fiction novel "Alexander Hamilton" upon which the show is, at least partially, based.
Chernow and Lin Manuel Miranda have together created one of the most popular fictional characters since Rhett Butler or the Count of Monte Christo by combining bits and pieces of John Laurens, Robert Morris, John Jay and Oliver Twist.
My question, however, is whether this character is realistic. Could one real person have actually combined the poor orphan triumphs over adversity story with the dashing soldier trope, the erudite lawyer career, the wily financier cliche , the astute politician story and finally, the tragic hero ending? I think not, but I am anxious to hear your views.

I actually haven't seen the musical (I know I'm out of touch), so take my comments with a grain of salt.

It was cute that they revealed the authors of the Federalist Papers since that is one of the big mysteries of history.

It was really weird how they said Alexander Hamilton founded the Federalist Party, when it's well known that Washington put together a group of his allies including Madison and Jay.

The death scene has already been spoiled for me. I think a lot of that is unrealistic, because nowadays we romanticize that era as a time of gentlemanly duels. It really wasn't all that common back then.

I guess in general, the musical created Hamilton to be a point-of-view character to sit in on the big events of history. They combined aspects a bunch of people together to make Hamilton, but I heard they did a lot worse with the side characters. For example, half of the things Lafayette did in the play were really done by Marc Laplace, and it was really unfair to remove someone from history just because he's the second most prominent French guy.