Bush-Saddam Duel

NapoleonXIV

Banned
Bush is the challenged and therefore can name weapons. Best for him is fisticuffs or quarterstaves, anything that exploits his advantages in youth and strength. What he doesn't want is pistols or rifles, particularly in a modern soldier sim catch as catch can situation since Saddam has actual soldier experience. Swords are iffy, Saddam would probably have handled them more, yes, but have no real experience, while Bush is still younger and stronger.

Bush should have done what Abe Lincoln did. Accept the duel and then state that the weapons would be cowpies, specifying a location in the middle of the Mississippi River. Or he might have demanded that Saddam be armed with a Smithfield ham in downtown Tel Aviv :rolleyes:

I thought Lincoln accepted the challenge, picked out a particular sort of sword that would make use of his long arms, and actually showed up at the Mississippi sandbar.

Fortunately, someone showed up and managed to persuade everyone to back down.

hammo1j

Donor
Bush: Choose your weapons Saddam.

Saddam: Here is your Rubik's cube for Iraq, and this is mine for America.

Bush: Goddam it, you son of a camel, that takes real intellect. What are you planning for the USA if you win.

Saddam: We will invade Mexico, the 19th Province of the USA.

Bush: And let all the Wetbacks in in one go. What about the Jews?

Saddam: As long as they help me with this Rubik's cube they can remain.

Bush: I've got a whole side white; how's it going Prince of Arabia?

Saddam: I have 1/3 complete that is 17 of your states. Why don't we stop now and you can have Basra and I will take California and the Eastern States?

Bush: Come on Condolessa, I thought you were supposed to be intelligent.

Condolezza Rice: Sir, intelligence sources suggest you nuke the cube and use nanotech mini robots to reassemble the cube in correct sequence.

Saddam: Why don't we just go with the light sabres. This f**king cube is doing my head in.

Bush: Who's Darth Vader?

Saddam: He's a jet black guy with a huge helmet.

Bush: Where's Colin Powell when you need him?

hammo1j said:

Bush: Goddam it, you son of a camel, that takes real intellect. What are you planning for the USA if you win.

Saddam: I have 1/3 complete that is 17 of your states. Why don't we stop now and you can have Basra and I will take California and the Eastern States?

Condolezza Rice: Sir, intelligence sources suggest you nuke the cube and use nanotech mini robots to reassemble the cube in correct sequence.

Saddam: Why don't we just go with the light sabres. This f**king cube is doing my head in.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Nice! :D

hammo1j said:

That's priceless. :D

NapoleonXIV

Banned
hammo1j said:

I hereby declare this thread closed. Noone can top that :D