As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Will there a post about a new theme park being built that it not affifcted with any of the six major park chains (diseny parks universal restor turner paramount Leslie’s Bally ceadar fair and six kings). I feel that it possible because there have been several indpent world class theme park project otl. there is also theme park Most of them them never got built but the lost island themepark in Iowa opened in 2022. Also. The American heartland theme park in Oklahoma has also broke ground belive work on phase one although that is just the r park. The American heartland is the Brain child a small but ambious indie t filma and tv studio and live theather company based in Branson Missouri called mansion enterment. I don,t for how only mansion entertment is but was probably found in 1993 because that when there live show theater in Branson opened. Some body who I can picture building a theme park atl is Micheal Jackson. He tried to build a park multiple time otl and failed . I like the idea of him succeeding atl. I feel his park should have a Peter Pan theme kids section and hunted town section with a Thriller coaster or simaltion and two darks rides one themed to a sh cool and the other a mall. Both rides mix horror with hummor but the mall darker and scarier then School. Ifany want to my ideas for dark ride scena just. Ask and I will pm you. I a sicfi section would be. A good idea if Micheal Jackson bus the rights to captain epmfrom Disney, poticla placesmform Jackson tombuild include phoenix az billing Montana Portland Oregon jackson miss pi stale washing mikwikie wiscon and Boston mascot (boston does have the Cedar fair own riverside park but I assume it mainly an old time Carivil with a loony tune themed kids section. Plus riverside park is closer to Springfield then Boston Thus a new modern park may give it a run for it’s mo. Also hard rock park is still for sale perhaps he should buy it to jump start his themepsrk chain ambitious

I read the January 2010 ent,entme t. new said Komi and Capcom are up for sal. Poitnal buyer include tobishba Sony sharp Amazon sprint Comas att Warner brothers Columbia Henson and saban

Does anybody think a remake of gilagian island or the many loves of dobby giles would be agood. I can see oaxis remaking dobby in a attmept a show for boys like how gidget worked for girls

I present for your consideration: ITTL's Ernest films (and related media):

Ernest films distributed by Touchstone Pictures:
- Dr. Otto and the Riddle of the Gloom Beam (1985): While technically not an Ernest film, this film does contain him as a character, and is notably in most of the film's marketing. The plot concerns Dr. Otto (played by Jim Varney) attempting to destroy the world's economy with an electromagnetic device with Lance Sterling (played by Myke R. Mueller) and Doris Talbert (played by Jackie Welch) in hot pursuit in an attempt to stop him. Notably contains a much darker tone with several deaths and dark humor spread throughout than the rest of the Ernest series. It is the same as OTL, but I haven't heard many people talk about this movie, at all (and it's VERY funny how this movie and Goldeneye have a pretty similar plot).
- Ernest Goes to Camp (1987): The first actual Ernest film, the plot is the same as OTL.
- Ernest Saves Christmas (1988): Same as OTL.
- Ernest Goes to Jail (1990): Same as OTL.
- Ernest Scared Stupid (1991): The plot is better than OTL but hits the same general beats, and uses Henson-made puppets for the trolls depicted in the film; notably, it also contains child actor Gus St. Pierre, whose character (also named Ernest) ends up being adopted by Ernest in a silly mid-credits scene. Has a much better reputation than OTL but isn't considered the best.
It should also be noted the Emmy-winning TV series "Hey Vern, It's Ernest!" (which ran for a 13-episode season) aired on Nickelodeon in 1988 ITTL, though it also aired on PBS.

Luxor-distributed films:
- Ernest Falls in Love (1993): Ernest falls in love with several women (including a trans woman; unlike other comedies from around this time like Ace Ventura, this is not played off as a mean-spirited joke), though eventually comes to accept his forever-bachelor lifestyle after realizing he loves to do his thing, and that his love of Rimshot, his son Ernest Jr., and his friends are more important than any romantic relationship. However, several people came away from the film with the conclusion that Ernest was actually in love with Vern (his best-friend) and that the film simply shied away from any depiction of a homosexual relationship in media meant for children due to fears of backlash from conservatives and parents; this has neither been confirmed nor denied by Luxor, Emshell, or any of the cast.
- Ernest Sings the Blues (1994): Ernest goes to Nashville and gets swept up in the country-music culture, eventually forming a popular blues band with Chuck Wayne (played by Gailard Sartain) on guitar, and Bobby Wayne (played by Bill Byrge) on a Rube Goldberg-style percussion-windpipe instrument that Ernest created. The film ends with a grand musical number with Dolly Parton singing alongside Ernest and Chuck in a rendition of "I've Been Everywhere".
- Ernest Goes to the World Bowl (1995): Ernest, a janitor and handyman for the local Memphis Pharaohs, gets signed by the team after an explosion by one of his gadgets (the Throw-a-tron 5,000,000) sends a football from one end zone to the other, and Ernest is able to catch it with surprising speed. With him as their running back, the Pharoahs go on to the World Bowl, where he wins the game with a spectacular catch with his son in the crowd. Bobby and Chuck act as the team's merchandise salesmen who go on to purchase the team following their bet of Memphis winning the World Bowl succeeds; due to the film's depiction of the Pharaohs as a horrible team, the bet was one to a billion they manage to win it.
- Ernest for President (1996; co-distributed with Touchstone): The fictional Democratic Convention in Nashville keeps resulting in ties amongst IRL politicians, so the local Republican Party decides to begin to air commercials and putting up posters en-masse for the Democratic voters to elect Ernest P. Worrell as their candidate for President, thinking it'll be an easy victory if the Democrats fall for it. The voters eventually decide to elect him as the Democratic candidate on the basis of his incorruptibility and his childlike wonder for the world, thinking that he will support the funding of arts, education, and science. In the nationally-televised debates, Ross Perot (in a cameo as the Republican candidate) discusses his plans for the economy, education, and funding, but is considered to have been defeated by Ernest when he begins speaking eloquently and passionately about his love of nature and history and technology, and to set this country up for the future on the slogan "Why shouldn't we listen to the children?"; the so-called "Ernie-crats", mostly the young and those who believe passionately in reform, turn out in spades to elect Ernest for president in a landslide election. The bumbling man then proceeds to usher in an area of unprecedented prosperity for the United States through a hilarious sequence of meeting with actual senators and representatives (all making cameos) to pass through legislation. Jim Henson makes a cameo as Ernest's reluctant vice president, Chuck as Secretary of the Interior, Bobby as Secretary of State, and the Muppet gang as the rest of the cabinet (notably, Miss Piggy as Secretary of Defense and Elmo as Secretary of Education). The end of the film notes that Ernest goes on to win a second term in 2000 in a landslide election.
- Ernest Goes to Africa (1997): Basically the same as OTL.
- Ernest Joins a Boy Band (1998): Ernest, back in Nashville, joins up with the Backstreet Boys and becomes a pop sensation [I don't know enough about boy bands to come up with a plot beyond this, but this is an objectively hilarious idea].

oldnavy a while back you said that Capcom and Konami a are up for sale. Have you decide yet who will buy them. If not have you considered setting up a poll

Konami has been sold to TimeWarner while Capcom was picked up by Disney.
I like the part about time Warner picking up komia but not Diseny buying cacomp. diseny a learns has atria. I hope will change your mind about Capcom. And sell it some with ano vide division or a weak vide game division so things won,t get too olgpic. Pontial buyers include Columbia lionsgate saban henson Amazon hard rock blockbuster or comadore. An advagte to Columbia or Saban buying Capcom is a mega man cartoon on o as or oddesy

Thundercats 2 (2010 Movie)
Thundercats 2
Released by Paramount Pictures on August 13, 2010

Directed by
Jonathan Frakes

Screenplay by
Jay Wolpert
Ted Elliott
Terry Rossio

Executive Producers
Arnold Rifkin
Bruce Willis

Music by
Danny Elfman

Main Cast
Bruce Willis as Lion-O
Michael Clarke Duncan as Panthro
Rachael Leigh Cook as Cheetara
John Cena as Tygra
Robert Pattinson as Wilykat
Alexa Vega as Wilykit
Liam Neeson as Lynx-O
Sandra Oh as Pumyra
Ryan Reynolds as the voice of Snarf
Stellan Skarsgard as Hammerhand​

I like the part about time Warner picking up komia but not Diseny buying cacomp. diseny a learns has atria. I hope will change your mind about Capcom. And sell it some with ano vide division or a weak vide game division so things won,t get too olgpic. Pontial buyers include Columbia lionsgate saban henson Amazon hard rock blockbuster or comadore. An advagte to Columbia or Saban buying Capcom is a mega man cartoon on o as or oddesy
Fixed.

Entertainment News for Mid-August 2010
Entertainment News for Mid-August 2010

Disney's proposed purchase of a 52% stake in Capcom announced earlier this year hits a regulatory roadblock due to questions on how the Capcom catalog would be handled under the Atari umbrella. Another concern was the future of RKO Radio Pictures' rights to the Resident Evil franchise.
- G4 Attack of the Show

A Moscow coroner reveals in his autopsy report that former Russian leader Vladimir Putin had a mixture of vodka and prescription pills in his system at the time of his death.
- CNN

Gus St. Pierre agrees to a $4.5 million USD deal to play Ernest P. Worrell, Jr. in Son of Ernest, which had been in limbo since the death of original Ernest actor Jim Varney almost ten years ago. Neither Emshell, nor Luxor Pictures could confirm as release date as St. Pierre is currently filming Fast Five for a summer 2011 release by Universal.
- Entertainment Tonight

The Sports Page
In Australia, the National Rugby League has stripped the Melbourne Storm of their 2007 and '09 premierships, as well as three minor premierships between 2006 and '08. The club have been disciplined by the NRL as penalty for a major salary cap breach dating back to 2006. Prior to announcing the penalties assessed to the Storm, NRL CEO David Gallop hoped that the penalties assessed to the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs back in 2002 for a similar cap breach would send a deterrent message to all NRL member clubs.
- Fox Sports

OTL Footage