As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Oldnavy months ago I asked permison to make a draft for the aniamiton pipeline up to 2015. You gave me permison but never used it. I have recenlty updated the pipeline draft up to 2017, Added a few movies I missed to the earlier years and gave it a good grammar cleaning. Please check it out and I hope you will use it this time. Feel free to delte movie place movies form the TBA section under any year you want. If the pipeline draft is buried to low in your measgage list let me know and I will reposted in another measage

@Mitch!

The Naruto tie-in with Taco Bell and Mountain Dew a couple years back turned out to be a HUGE hit.

In fact, a lot of Disney's marketing research showed that both brands were already pretty popular with Naruto's target audience.

Walt Disney, Jr. (Circa 1988 when he was 42)
Walt, Jr.:
"Many people have pointed out how much I look like my dad...except without the 'stache of course."
iDVmxzu.png

Trey Disney (Circa 1996 when he was 17)
16032e5.png

Tiffany Disney (Circa 2005 when she was 22)
9tmDSa5.png

The images of Walt, Jr., Trey and Tiffany were generated using this site:
https://huggingface.co/spaces/lambdalabs/image-mixer-demo

Del St. Pierre (At the 2002 premiere of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego)
zfxH1ep.png

Blanche Boudreaux (Circa 2008; Just a few months before she left Nelvana)
uoJIRUS.png

Rachel Stone-Abbott (Circa 1995 during the making of Catwoman, her live action directorial debut)
h9PNTCh.png

Sir Daniel Abbott on his 50th Birthday (2008)
oG1AWxx.png

Devon Abbott on his 21st Birthday (2009)
H56FZwX.png

We haven't heard much about Blockbuster Studios the new conet diviosn of limited run video. Do they just make conent for limited runs vhs or do thye make content for streaming and theathers too. I belive you said that Limited run video owns netflixes.

We haven't heard much about Blockbuster Studios the new conet diviosn of limited run video. Do they just make conent for limited runs vhs or do thye make content for streaming and theathers too. I belive you said that Limited run video owns netflixes.

Actually, Blockbuster Studios will have most of the OTL Netflix original series, including Stranger Things, my personal favorite.

Actually, Blockbuster Studios will have most of the OTL Netflix original series, including Stranger Things, my personal favorite.
Netflx didn't start prouding exuclise mobies unitll 2015 and theire first exucisle show house of cards permised in 2013. .Since Block stuidos was found in 2008 they will need some oringal tv show and movies, produce netflix eriler then ot and movies or take movie and tv series form other studios. Also blockbuster eairly will probby be exuvle to dvd becuause next only din't have a much sever space for streaming in 2009 otl. It possile that blcok buster will probbly have enough sever space for streaming orinagla movies als well the hit movies of studios by 2012 but it would probbly be better to wait until 2015 like net flixes did otl

Blockbuster having Netflix's originals sounds cool, I wonder what this will mean for the other streaming services ITTL like Hulu and Amazon Prime just to name two

D-Rays-Phillies a year late I see. Gotta go with the Phillies, even though I like the Rays, I also don’t really like repeat champions.

BTW, how does Pro Lacrosse look ITTL?
Box Lacrosse is the main level of lacrosse right now.

National Lacrosse League (Box Lacrosse)
TV Partners: ESPN in the US and TSN in Canada

Portland Lumberjax
Chicago Shamrox
Boston Blazers
Philadelphia Wings
Rochester Knighthawks
Arizona Sting (Home games at US Airways Arena)
Buffalo Bandits
Minnesota Swarm (Home games at Target Center)
Toronto Rock (Home games at Air Canada Centre)
Calgary Roughnecks
Edmonton Rush
San Jose Stealth
Colorado Mammoth

Expansion in 2011
Southern California: Either San Diego, Los Angeles or Anaheim
Florida: Tampa Bay, Miami or Orlando
Ohio: Cleveland, Cincinnati or Columbus
NY/NJ: Either MSG, Prudential Center (Newark), Nassau Coliseum (Uniondale) or Albany
Texas: Either Dallas, Houston or San Antonio

Major League Lacrosse (Field Lacrosse)
TV Partners: WB Sports and Ion Television

Chesapeake Bayhawks (Home games at Audi Field)
Dallas Rattlers (Formerly in Rochester, NY; Home games at the Cotton Bowl)
Long Island Lizards
New Jersey Pride (Home games at Rutgers' football stadium in 2010; Met Life Stadium starting in 2011)
Philadelphia Barrage
Boston Cannons (Home games at Nickerson Field)
Denver Outlaws
Chicago Machine

Future Expansion
Florida Launch (Home games in Orlando)
Los Angeles Jaws (Owned by Peacock; Home games at Home Depot Center in Carson; Logos similar to the OTL LA Riptide)

Blockbuster having Netflix's originals sounds cool, I wonder what this will mean for the other streaming services ITTL like Hulu and Amazon Prime just to name two
Hulu is still in its infancy right now as a browser-based site airing episodes of off-network reruns for free with ads.

October and November 2009 Movies
October and November 2009 Movies

pTWaU7pnpV887KUL44Jr7CFcTuW.jpg

Ben 10: Alien Swarm

Released by Touchstone Pictures under the Nickelodeon Movies banner

75788_bf.jpg

Old Dogs
Released by Walt Disney Pictures
Just like IOTL, this film was dedicated in memory of Bernie Mac, who passed away during production. Another dedication was made in light of the untimely death of Jett Travolta, John's son with Kelly Preston.

One Piece: Clockwork Island Adventure
Released in North America and dubbed in English by Lionsgate

2012-FILM-001.jpg

Released by Columbia Pictures

aaron-and-bullock_wide-5ea538bf51b354469a0b56f57ae260ead51d8dfc-s1100-c50.jpg

The Blind Side
Released by Warner Bros.
ITTL, the real Michael Oher is a rookie offensive lineman for the St. Louis Sorcerers of the NFL.
DISCLAIMER: IOTL, Mr. Oher has since come out and said that the Twohy family put him under conservatorship instead of adopting him as shown in the film.

MV5BMjAxMzQ5NDUyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzc5NDQ5Mg@@._V1_.jpg

A Christmas Carol
CGI produced by Blue Sky and ImageMovers

turtles.jpg

Turtles Forever
Produced by Walt Disney Television Animation (Burbank and Kansas City offices)

fc28cc62-81c3-436e-b98b-4ccdcc8afaa7.jpg

Shinobi
Released by Paramount Pictures
Based on the SEGA video game franchise

ghows-DA-f8232029-e7af-4e88-8bab-e0f7a00d48fa-0bfccf26.jpeg

Planet 51
Released by TriStar Pictures
CGI produced in Spain by Ilion Animation in association with Columbia-TriStar Imageworks​