American crops are introduced in Europe without the great navigations

You can pick your POD: Vikings introduce potatoes to Europe, Iberian fishermen conquer the Azores and exchange goods with North American Indians, etc. However, no constant contact with the new world is ever established. What's next? How will Europe face its population growth without New World's gold and direct commerce with China and India? New Crusades?

How? There are no trade links established between the Andes and the East coast? Corn I could see, but the Vikings never made it that far south. Other Europeans would have immediately tried to set up empires.

How? There are no trade links established between the Andes and the East coast? Corn I could see, but the Vikings never made it that far south. Other Europeans would have immediately tried to set up empires.

Fair enough. Let's make the thread about corn then.

There is some evidence for transpacific trade between the America and Asia dating back to antiquity. Peanuts have been found in ancient Chinese sites and tobacco was apparently in use in ancient Egypt

You'll just have pellegra swipe across the mountainous regions sooner.

Similarly, Beriberi didn't stop rice from becoming the Asian staple.

There is some evidence for transpacific trade between the America and Asia dating back to antiquity. Peanuts have been found in ancient Chinese sites and tobacco was apparently in use in ancient Egypt

Dunno, I personally don't believe these stories, IIRC there's even an Egyptian mummy who supposedly enjoyed some cocaine... IMHO, just cross-contamination.
OTOH, there's enough evidence to support that the Maori cultivate sweet potatoes since time immemorial.