A fantasy setting involving an industrial revolution

I'm looking for any fantasy books where the standard medieval stasis has been broken and what role magic would play in an Industrial Revolution and what role would the various fantasy races play elves, dwarfs, orcs, dragons etc.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Any of Terry Pratchett's Disc World series with Moist Von Ligwig involve fantasy meeting the industrial revolution.

there's the "Guardians of the Flame" series by Joel Rosenberg. In it, a group of FRPG gamers are tossed into the supposedly-mythical fantasy world their game was set in (as their characters) and after a rocky start, immediately set out to invent guns, oppose slavery, etc. It helps that one of the group was an engineering student...

Pkmatrix

Monthly Donor
It's missing pretty much all the Fantasy races, but the anime/manga Fullmetal Alchemist is another one that applies this same idea to the Industrial Age (the setting is vaguely WW1-ish).

Funnily enough, a while back, I was thinking about a fantasy setting where an utilitarian, innovative brand of magic causes an arcane industrial revolution of sorts, much to the chagrin of old-fashioned, upper-class magicians.

I thought about trying to write a little short story about a world where magic is the norm in Eurasia, so nearly that entire world gets stuck in a magical tech stasis while the rest of the world, without access to magic, slowly began to drift away to the point where spells that would work on people in Eurasia simply would not work on people from, say, South America. Then have this magical world (in which there is significant opression against those who can't use magic) get invaded by industrialized Native Americans/Australians/Subsaharan Africans(?) which simply makes magic obsolete.

I had an idea where magic was how the nobility kept power, but with the onset of the Industrial Revolution there was an actual Revolution in one of the human states. Their ideology would by basically Authoritarian Hedonism mixed with Technocracy; "The strong survive, and anything is justified as long as it improves the happiness of the majority!" Meanwhile the magic Monarchy state would have limited reform to prevent a Revolution happening in their country.

Brian McClellan's Powder Mage trilogy. The Napoleonic Wars with emerging industry, magicians of varying abilities and what may be angry gods. I liked the first book, "Promise of Blood" the best.

Good question. Once in a German newsgroup, we discussed what'd happen during an "industmagialisation". What if some alchemist creates a magical item that creates magical items? What if a summoner forces a demon to summon and bind more demons? Are there forces which would try to prevent this?

Funny you should ask. I hate to self advertise but I've published a book on Amazon in that type of setting called 'Industry & Intrigue'

David Weber's War gods series is interesting. The ancient empire ran on magitech but fell to evil and surviving people hated wizards. Dwarfs , logically, are the ones who are now starting an industrial revolution, building canals, tunnels and roads to encourage trade.