1914 with more Liberal European Monarchies

Let us assume that, in the years leading up to 1914, the more autocratic of the major European monarchies (Russia most of all, but also Germany and Austria) all embrace constitutional reforms that result in monarchies that are much closer to the British model. They may not be quite as liberalized, but they all have many of the freedoms and safeguards that the British have.

This does not, however, butterfly the assassination of Franz Ferdinand away. So, what happens then? I don't really ascribe to the democratic peace theory, but even if I did, it would not necessarily be relevant here, since many of the attempts at forestalling war that were more likely to succeed were based on the dynastic links between the various monarchs. So, if war happens, how might it be different? I could easily see Russia doing better, and maybe Austria, as well.

I think the easiest way for this to happen is three-fold
1. Either Fredrick the 3rd survives longer or Wilhelm the 2nd is more similar to his farther. With an Anglophile liberal on the German throne and Britain's only major foreign competition coming from France Britain joins the central powers against the entente in 1914.
2. The 1905 decembrist revolution succeeds. Stolypin isn't assasinated and is able to continue his reforms strengthening Russia. Thanks to the moderating influence of the Duma and the need to focus on internal reforms Russia is less willing to back up serbia in the july crises.
3. Franz Josef dies earlier and his successor is more liberal. This may also lead to a more amicable settlement with the slavs of the empire. wherein they receive autonomy much like Hungary.