Hearts of Iron IV Thread

Shoutout to that one game I had where Switzerland joined the Chinese United Front, and Ireland joined the Greater East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere, for some fucking reason that I can not possibly comprehend.
"Swiss Brothers, we must be neutral in the East Let Us migrate" Makes a sound of Whatever swiss chocolate is in their warcry

I love how with every DLC the game becomes more and more quirky, like Denmark revolt causing Japan declaring war to the Soviet Union and Romania joining the Allies in 1940... and die, of course.

We of course will never talk about late game Turkey. Usually starting WWIII for shit and giggles...

I love how with every DLC the game becomes more and more quirky, like Denmark revolt causing Japan declaring war to the Soviet Union and Romania joining the Allies in 1940... and die, of course.

We of course will never talk about late game Turkey. Usually starting WWIII for shit and giggles...
I can't wait for it to be 2031 and fucking Afghanistan starts WW2 over some diplomatic spat with Oman. Will rock.

image.png

You know, a problem about Vanilla is that if you have a bug or any problem, you are doomed, Paradox will never fix it regardless of what you do
I mean, Pagan Latvia cannot remove democratic opposition, there are two year old videos talking about that and there is nothing I can do! Nothing!

image.png

You know, a problem about Vanilla is that if you have a bug or any problem, you are doomed, Paradox will never fix it regardless of what you do
I mean, Pagan Latvia cannot remove democratic opposition, there are two year old videos talking about that and there is nothing I can do! Nothing!
Pretty sure the Turkish Ottoman path still has a core in Albania required as part of it's "Core the Levant" focues, and requires a random state in Syria as part of it's Core the Balkan focus, meaning you can't actually get any extra cores because they require each other to be cored in order to core them. (Iirc that is)