Who is your favorite monarch so far? (1810-1900)

• Kamehameha I

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Kaumuali'i I

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kamehameha II

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Kamehameha III

• Humehume

• Kaumuali'i II

• Kapi'olani the Great

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Another thing, will the Soviet Union still exist and will it keep Hawaii? I should think so.

Last edited:
There are also the unexplored possibilities of a Dutch Hawaii, a Portuguese Hawaii, an Italian Hawaii and an Austro-Hungarian Hawaii. The Dutch Hawaii scenario, with minimal butterflies, will likely see decolonization after the World Wars and the Indonesian War of Independence by around 1955. The Portuguese Hawaii scenario will see Portugal holding the island until the general wave of Portuguese colonies' decolonization in the late 1970s, although it may force the US to occupy the territory in WW2 or go north via Alaska to defeat Japan (ditto with any neutral and non-independent Hawaii in WW2 scenario) . The Austro-Hungarian Hawaii scenario will likely see Hawaiian independence or conquest by Japan by WW1 (and the Italian Hawaii scenario will see conquest by the US in WW2) and its aftermath with butterfly effects of cancelling out Pearl Harbor and altering WW2 with a US conquest of Hawaii and entering that war under different circumstances (sneak attack on the US fleet in the Philippines) and US annexation of the island after WW2 like the US Virgin Islands. Note the impact will include colonial cultural and cuisine impacts on Hawaii and Hawaiian influences on colonizer culture and cuisine.

There are also the unexplored possibilities of a Dutch Hawaii, a Portuguese Hawaii, an Italian Hawaii and an Austro-Hungarian Hawaii. The Dutch Hawaii scenario, with minimal butterflies, will likely see decolonization after the World Wars and the Indonesian War of Independence by around 1955. The Portuguese Hawaii scenario will see Portugal holding the island until the general wave of Portuguese colonies' decolonization in the late 1970s, although it may force the US to occupy the territory in WW2 or go north via Alaska to defeat Japan (ditto with any neutral and non-independent Hawaii in WW2 scenario) . The Austro-Hungarian Hawaii scenario will likely see Hawaiian independence or conquest by Japan by WW1 (and the Italian Hawaii scenario will see conquest by the US in WW2) and its aftermath with butterfly effects of cancelling out Pearl Harbor and altering WW2 with a US conquest of Hawaii and entering that war under different circumstances (sneak attack on the US fleet in the Philippines) and US annexation of the island after WW2 like the US Virgin Islands. Note the impact will include colonial cultural and cuisine impacts on Hawaii and Hawaiian influences on colonizer culture and cuisine.
All right about the other possibilities of those European controlled Hawaii but we're talking about a Russkies Hawaii not those European powers

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Russkies is consider to be a slur. by many people of Russian decent.

Please refrain fro using slurs.

Hi guys, it's been a REALLY long time since I posted but I plan on returning to this thread soon. I was on break and planned on returning to this scenario a lot earlier but life got in the way. I have an end point for this TL and I look forward to sharing it.
- USP

Hi guys, it's been a REALLY long time since I posted but I plan on returning to this thread soon. I was on break and planned on returning to this scenario a lot earlier but life got in the way. I have an end point for this TL and I look forward to sharing it.
- USP
Well that's some exciting news! I remember reading this a couple years ago when it first started and thinking it was a neat and under utilized idea.