Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Turtle up in the West until you have New England and have crushed the Federal forces between you and the AUS. Then swing down the East Coast, crush the America First scum, try to cut off Florida and encircle Atlanta before going in for the kill. Leave the AUS's western border for last. Once you've taken Atlanta (and you should be producing infantry divisions ALL this time, and about 10 tank divisions), send an army marching west, one down to Florida, and one to sweep through the AUS and across the southern USA.

Just the West, or the West and Southwest?

You want to turtle up on the CSA's western front and just hold the Feds back. The AUS will carve into your heartland if you're not careful. Also, you should be careful, if you accidentally get Canada DOWing you, you'll want 5 spare divisions to help hold them off until you can make more.

Sure, what recent changes have been made in regards to AUS, the CSA, and UoB, and of the AUS and CSA, which are generally more likely to win in the current update? (1.08, I think?)

Sorry, I'm sort of a noob, so these might be dumb questions.

Also, it's so nice to see a dev so early in the thread, thank you for coming!
Slight suggestion, When as Britain you host the Syndicalist Olympics can you swap Carlisle for Newcastle for the North Of England suggestion as Carlisle is to small and remote to get an event of that scale and Newcastle fits better with its strong connection to the Labour movement. Love the mod , but I'm slight drunk currently

Hello *waves* I am one of the Devs for Kaiserreich mainly the US Countries, Canada, UoB, and UK. if you got questions, feel free to ask me.

Question are you guys gonna shorten the focus times for any of the countries because holy shit when playing as the US and avoiding the ACW it takes like what 4 years to get through all the focuses for the fair deal even longer even you touch any of the foreign policy or military foccuses

Question are you guys gonna shorten the focus times for any of the countries because holy shit when playing as the US and avoiding the ACW it takes like what 4 years to get through all the focuses for the fair deal even longer even you touch any of the foreign policy or military foccuses
Seconded, I think that the foreign-policy foci, at least the early ones and the reclaiming-America ones, for the Combined Syndicates could be tightened up a little bit.

Personally I'm most excited for the China rework, I'm ready to protect the Emperor and expel the Barbarians as the Qing. Incidentally, are there any plans to bring Kaiserreich to Mac?

Personally I'm most excited for the China rework, I'm ready to protect the Emperor and expel the Barbarians as the Qing. Incidentally, are there any plans to bring Kaiserreich to Mac?

I think it already is? I've been playing it on Steam just fine on my mac, no Wine required.

I think it already is? I've been playing it on Steam just fine on my mac, no Wine required.
Ah well, guess I just can't computer. Oh yeah, the Italy rework is that the North is Syndicalist now, the Papacy only has Rome, Lombardy and Venice are a puppet Republic under Austria, the South is under the Two Sicilies, who are an enlightened Monarchy and can form the FIRST ITALIAN EMPIRE, FOR A SAFE AND SECURE PENINSULA, and Sardinia is under the House of Savoy, who are now part of the Entente. Oh, and Corsica is National France now.

Did you convert civ factories to mil for it?I usually just have pure infantry and militia and cavalry as mobile unit substitutes.
Once you retake New England (should always be your first order of business once you have your divs heading for the borders) you get some military factories, then when you take DC (Maryland and northern Virginia should always be the first states you take after NE, maybe even AS you take NE if you're good at it--try pausing the game to give orders, it helps) you get more and you can start producing tanks. In a few months if you constantly assign more mil factories to make tanks then you should have enough. War Syndicalism econ path helps too.

Once you retake New England (should always be your first order of business once you have your divs heading for the borders) you get some military factories, then when you take DC (Maryland and northern Virginia should always be the first states you take after NE, maybe even AS you take NE if you're good at it--try pausing the game to give orders, it helps) you get more and you can start producing tanks. In a few months if you constantly assign more mil factories to make tanks then you should have enough. War Syndicalism econ path helps too.

Nine times of ten Canada takes NE in my playthroughs

Are converting factories worth it tho?You get temp national spirit that makes conversion quicker but idk

Nine times of ten Canada takes NE in my playthroughs

Are converting factories worth it tho?You get temp national spirit that makes conversion quicker but idk
It honestly depends on Canada's focuses, you can ameliorate it I think by letting the rich people run away to Canada.

Ehh, not really I've found. Just use your civ factories to build more mil factories in your core states.

Does anyone know which faction Nanjing was going to start out under in the China rework? I would check the Kaiserreich forums for the maps of the plan... except the forums are down and have been so for several hours now.

Does anyone know which faction Nanjing was going to start out under in the China rework? I would check the Kaiserreich forums for the maps of the plan... except the forums are down and have been so for several hours now.
It's the capital of the League of Eight Provinces.
BTW, here is a map of China:
55VOeLe.jpg

It honestly depends on Canada's focuses, you can ameliorate it I think by letting the rich people run away to Canada.

Ehh, not really I've found. Just use your civ factories to build more mil factories in your core states.

Is there any benefit for electing Reed besides RP purposes?Did you get extra units?I know Long gets Virginia and Kentucky.

Well all the US Countires are going to be getting new focus trees, plus the civil war stuff is going to be moved over to Decisions. Reconstruction and the fair deal is going to take quite a while to complete, but as I split them into an economic and political section the individual foci we shall see, will need to do balancing testing on the length

anyways if you got lore questions about the US rework feel free to ask :)

Is there any benefit for electing Reed besides RP purposes?Did you get extra units?I know Long gets Virginia and Kentucky.
It definitely looks like you are meant to receive extra units, and possibly start out occupying Washington DC, in the HOI4 version (in DH you get Washington DC and a few units to try to hold it while you try to link up). I haven't actually been able to find ACW_CSA_Wash, though.

Well all the US Countires are going to be getting new focus trees, plus the civil war stuff is going to be moved over to Decisions. Reconstruction and the fair deal is going to take quite a while to complete, but as I split them into an economic and political section the individual foci we shall see, will need to do balancing testing on the length

anyways if you got lore questions about the US rework feel free to ask :)
Yes! A lot of the problems I've had with the 2ACW is that it can take something like a decade to get everything done on the focus tree; I feel that by 1950 I shouldn't be still working my way through the reconstruction of the economy while the Indians are united and have already gone through their entire tree and are on to the standing focuses. 1945, OK, I'm down with that, it takes time to do everything from a position as broken as the USA is in '36, but I feel that streamlining the foreign policy tree for CSA* by reducing timers on the reclaiming-America bits would be good.

I also think that Canada should be core-able, perhaps by focus, by the AUS and CSA, but that's just my preference.

*I never play AUS, MacArthur, or PSA because I hate the AUS on personal politics grounds, MacArthur's a thug, and the PSA is generic and rightly so.

the PSA is generic and rightly so.

That is not going to be the case in the future. The PSA first is only going to be formed if MacArthur's coup happens, moreover, they consider themselves the Legit United States America. Also you can get Hiram Johnson as the President. It isn't going to be generic when I add all the flavor events. :)

Also the elections for the US countries are going to go up to 1952. :p