Arise Caesar and save us of this republic.
A finger on the monkey's paw curls.

You do realize that the Rockwell giving an interview in the OP is most likely George Lincoln Rockwell, the OTL founder of the American Nazi Party. Veteran, proud nationalist, good-looking (and suspiciously similar to the photograph at the start of the section), married to a woman named Margaret (albeit, IOTL, they were divorced).

By the look of things, I doubt there will be any major power left when the 80s kick around. The USA looks like is going to have a civil war, things with Mao in China are going to get rough, Germany is still as dysfunctional as ever, Russia will be going into another war soon, Brazil's sphere is implied to fall apart, and any other nation is too poor and unstable to take advantage of the vacuum. Honestly, I doubt this mess of a world would survive an economic crisis: when the millenium kicks in, the international scene is going to be the geopolitical equivalent of Fallout New Vegas.

You do realize that the Rockwell giving an interview in the OP is most likely George Lincoln Rockwell, the OTL founder of the American Nazi Party. Veteran, proud nationalist, good-looking (and suspiciously similar to the photograph at the start of the section), married to a woman named Margaret (albeit, IOTL, they were divorced).
It is. He told so in the previous thread.

Well with the Second Civil War confirmed by the tags, my only hope is that the Anti-Longist Faction manages a relatively quick win backed by Britain and Canada and that the leaders are of a more Founding Fathers disposition than most Second Civil War scenarios tend to have. The rot that Long and his cronies have introduced to the Republic is severe, but the Constitution itself (before Long started tearing it up anyway) is not to blame. Long only got this far through the severe bribery, blackmail, and court stacking.

Last edited:
Well holy crap things have gotten bad in America. And between the Mexican War and that last tag shit’s about to get a lot worse...
Arguably speaking, America is already in a civil conflict given Smith's approach of "We oppose the Black Panthers" So maybe America can avoid a case of Insta-Collapse, just add water by USSR Co.

Last edited:
One thing I noticed is that hereditary dictatorship are rising throughout the world( UK, Russia, Japan), with more likely coming down the road (Reich, China, India), if this world managed to survive, by 2024 diplomatically it will be a lot look like 17-18th century Europe, major war being fought every generation, constant changing alliance, and post war treaty that satisfied no one and only serve as the cause for next war.

You do realize that the Rockwell.
Yep, but i am not talking about him. The USA has always had a fascination with seeing itself as a modern Rome (Although in my opinion they are more similar to Carthage). So nothing more logical in this idea than an American Caesar (Something that is still discussed today).

Honestly, I doubt this mess of a world would survive an economic crisis: when the millenium kicks in
The medieval scholar Michael McCormick named 536 as "the worst year to be alive". I would say this global collapse will beat that.
if this world managed to survive, by 2024 diplomatically it will be a lot look like 17-18th century Europe
Basically a return to the old norm. Only this time the powers are more cruel and fanatical. Interestingly, Africa could probably be the reason for the next big dispute between the "allies". Germany does not have the projection power to really protect South Africa (but it does for North Africa), which demands a proactive South Africa. The Congo is unstable, and the only thing that kept the Free French empire in Africa functional was Napoleon. The population of the Maghreb is either dead or has fled to the south (which is not good for French stability). Ethiopia will soon begin to have local genocides committed by Italians. the rest of the Arab world looks like it's going to catch fire. Angola and Mozambique probably have Brazil nudging the local government towards integralist ideas.

I greatly have enjoyed this series, and we all know where this is going, so I might as well say the funny quote already.

"It happened here."

One thing I noticed is that hereditary dictatorship are rising throughout the world( UK, Russia, Japan), with more likely coming down the road (Reich, China, India), if this world managed to survive, by 2024 diplomatically it will be a lot look like 17-18th century Europe, major war being fought every generation, constant changing alliance, and post war treaty that satisfied no one and only serve as the cause for next war.
Something something Witty Mark Twain Quote

A finger on the monkey's paw curls.

That's not a finger, that's the whole paw!

Considering how he helped German spies, was an open supporter of Nazism and the Grey scare in the Thurmond and early Long Era, it's safe to assume he was arrested by the FBI.
Eh really depends considering he may not have gotten discharged for his "schizophrenia" in the Armed Forces. Even so, he's probably either at Guantanamo, hiding somewhere under one of his 40 names, or got lynched in Germany.